flight 914 miami to Florida 1955.

Yeah, show us the "stuff" so we can show our technical ignorance, start fights, troll and make completely unfounded accusations, you know, normal forum procedure!*

* All characters appearing in this sentence are ficticious. No animals were harmed or chemicals tested on. Any resemblance to real forum members living or dead without the intials FT, are pure coincidence. 

• Like 1

My Question is a statement ..a Rhetorical question ..who comes up with this stuff?..like surely they could have made it all believable, anyhow you may wonder how i came to be thinking of this, simply i was reading about the Bermuda triangle and somehow found myself knee deep in odd air & sea transport stories.

You'll all be sorry when MH370 flies out of the clouds next year, and lands in Beijing. :cheezy grin:

I know time warps can happen, my friends from the tunnels under the South Pole have told me it's true - so it must be!

What? You didn't know about the tunnels under the South Pole?? Just goes to show how little the "educated" people know!  :cheezy grin:

You'll all be sorry when MH370 flies out of the clouds next year, and lands in Beijing. :cheezy grin:

I know time warps can happen, my friends from the tunnels under the South Pole have told me it's true - so it must be!

What? You didn't know about the tunnels under the South Pole?? Just goes to show how little the "educated" people know!  :cheezy grin:

wonder whatever happened to MH370. when technology can track a mobile phone down to one meter..why not that big old plane and all the gear and not to mention passenger phones that would have been on it.

• Like 1