Cape Preston Airport

BirdDog

Hey all,

So, I am not a conspiracy junky by any stretch, but can someone explain why the Cape Preston airport has been rubbed out of google maps?  (YCPR)

I went to show a mate today, and it's gone!  And you can clearly see where Google has patched the map. 

FYI - This is the AD that Clive Palmer was banging on about.  Hmm... Very strange indeed!!!

Oh no... Its there and complete alright!   OzRunways also still has the Sat view of the beautiful tarmac!!!   I am just wondering what is so special about that strip that google earth needs to cover it up!  LOL!

So.. This was just sent to me....

As of 2016, the project is owned by Chinese state-owned Hong Kong-based CITIC Limited and according to the company represents "one of China's largest investments into the Australian resources sector".[13]

On 15 July 2017 the private Cape Preston - Sino Iron Aerodrome [YCPR] was opened. About a dozen flights land each week. Nominally aimed at fly-in fly-out travel for company staff, it has drawn criticism from the United Australia Party for its possible strategic uses.

So what don't the Chinese want us to see they are building in the Pilberra?  Hmm... very interesting!

• Informative 1

Clive is set on bigger and bigger mindfarts every month. He's acquired all his billions, by selling big chunks of Australia to the CHINESE!!! What a moron, to think the public in Australia will swallow his hogwash!

If you gauged Clive's business deals, by Clive's latest ramblings, he would be charged with Treason, for the amounts of Australia's important resources (magnetite) that he's sold to a reputed enemy!!

He's probably not even aware that every major business in China has a 51% shareholding in it, by the Chinese Communist Party - including CITIC.

https://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/clive-palmers-newest-ad-picked-apart-by-experts-in-politics-and-defence/news-story/41b84f2461d77f02784ce87dcebf94f1

You can have anything removed from Google Maps, if you have an interest in it. All you have to do is make a request to Google.

And if Clive is losing sleep every night about sealed runways in the North of W.A., it's obvious he doesn't know about the number of other, very sizeable sealed runways installed at every second large mining operation in W.A.!!

• Like 1

He certainly is an enigma.

His recent spend of $55 million campaigning in the recent Federal election was one of the most hopeless wastes of money in electoral history.

On the other hand, if he wanted to use the higher profile environment of an election race to raise his profile overseas, the investment was petty cash for the exposure he got.

The dills who voted for Clive Palmer and ON (8% of the voters) effectively handed their vote to the Liberals, as the Libs were Palmers and ON's first preference.

The Libs definitely fell over the line with those preferences and couldn't believe their luck. Not helped of course, by Labor not ensuring that W.A. voters were maximised, instead of minimised.

• Like 1

Possibly because Google Maps are crap, and their automated algorithms filtered out the airstrip? Or perhaps Google joined two sections of map, and the airstrip was covered with a mis-matched overlay, and missed?

Start doing some searches and you'll find thousands of strange things happening with Google Map imaging. Airports with aircraft filtered out, highways with no cars, out-of-date images matched up with in-date ones.

Overall, the quality of Google imagery has deteriorated badly in recent times, and their maps and aerial imaging are so often, so far out of date, it's not funny.

If you have a close look at the imagery, you can see the airport is on the boundary of two different images, taken at different times or dates.

What's even funnier, is when I add the Google Maps link of Palmer Airport, Mardie, W.A. to this page, it converts the URL information to Palmer Municipal Airport in Alaska!   LOL

This is the URL -

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Palmer+Airport/@-20.9417497,116.2862599,8359m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x2bf7b17471ac6eb5:0x7e93146968788c16!8m2!3d-20.9386332!4d116.2952567

If it involves google or Facebook, 

The precautionary thing would be to assume its not a innocent mistake.

They even admitted to data manipulation and political influence are all fine for profit.

If you believe they are innocent ....

I have a bridge to sell you.

Just an overlap  mistake.

Here's a photo of Groom Lake Nevada.

You are looking at the long runway for the U2 and CIA Oxcart (later released to USAF as Blackbird)

Right there below is Area 51 where some people allege that the remains of the 1947 Roswell spacecraft and aliens were taken.

If anyone wanted to hide anything this would be it.

I'm not going to go into it, but there are Satellite alternatives to Google Earth which don't rely on overlap photography.

That airfield will not be invisible, and could be monitored for activity yearly, monthly, daily, live etc

WDAREA51.thumb.JPG.f5cc85bffc60963b9b1301681dd05cc5.JPG

If Clive had a few more working brain cells, he (and a lot of other dumb people in important positions) would understand that the Chinese wouldn't ever undertake the type of brutal military invasion operation he is painting, with a large number of aircraft and other military assets, landing on remote airfields. He's been watching too many Top Gun-style movies.

What the Chinese will try, and what they are expert in, is carrying out subversion from within, as our ex-ASIO boss has warned.

This is exactly what the HK protesters are revolting against, because they can see the insidious takeover of HK by China's Communist Party leaders happening to them by stealth.

Clive also fails to understand that the "Inscrutable Oriental" thinks 50 and 100 years ahead, while our erstwhile political and corporate leaders are struggling to see past next week.

As someone who has dealt with, firsthand, the techniques of Communist takeover in South East Asia, I can assure you the Communist Party of China is still the same threat to freedom and democracy that it posed under Chairman Mao's leadership, and it still considers him a demi-God, despite the destruction he rained upon China and its people, whilst it was under his control.

Chairman Mao's Cultural Revolution of 1966 is still worthy of study, because, as the old saying goes, "those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them". 

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/former-asio-boss-warns-the-chinese-government-wants-to-take-over-australia/news-story/a63a251dc12fe39f8fc013b328864c4c

Having said that, the simple reason Clive is banging on about a "Chinese military takeover", is pure showmanship on his behalf, to sway his commercial negotiations with the Chinese, in his favour.

Clive's favorite stunt is to sue people on the flimsiest pretext, then make an out-of-court settlement on the doorstep of the court - substantially in his favour. Commercial bully-boy behaviour at its finest, it's what he does best.

Clive isn't regarded too highly by the Chinese he's dealt with. Nor by the Nickel Mine workers he owes money to.  He has "stranded" Coal assetts he'd like a free rail line from. How's the TITANIC Project going?. Skiting HE had billions to throw around. . HE didn't need to actually have a seat in the Parliament. He wanted BILL out of the equation and spent over 60 million$'s to achieve it. Nev

• Agree 1

If you think it's a proper democratic process for someone to be able to buy influence on that scale I'm not going to agree with you ever, on that issue.  Funding is a definite issue with politics. . The trade Unions Royal Commission was a set up to make Shorten look bad that YOU , the taxpayer, helped fund. Another 60million plus expenditure with a very political aim. Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Now the Spy agencies and the Govt are going to get the low-down on Chinese espionage and political interference in Australia, with the rolling over of a local Chinese spy.

Could be a real eye-opener for a lot of people in high positions, with the information that he spills - and it could expose any number of "sleeper" agents working here and feeding info back to China.

By far the greatest threat to us, is China's intense desire to constantly steal Australian industrial and technological secrets, to give them a big leg-up in the technology stakes.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/asia/chinese-spy-wang-william-liqiang-seeks-political-asylum-in-australia-after-offering-intelligence-on-how-china-conducts-its-interference-operations-ng-b881391224z

• Like 1

Palmer spent $60m to ensure LNP elected and got the permit for his coal mine worth billions soon after. If it walks like a duck...

EXL00043.pdf

I pulled the Divisional results for this year's Federal Election

Clive had enough primary votes to possibly sway the results in Bass and Chifley, and most of the other winnning margins were in the 20,000 + votes, so he'd have only been picking up scraps in preferences.

I'd say his influence on the election was close to nil.

He was bagging both of the major parties, I'd call his campaign Institutional Advertising, no real message, just Clive, Clive, Clive, Clive ad nauseum. He's a marketer so he's smart enough to know that wouldn't get any real political traction, but it would raise his profile.

In most seats his candidates received about 3000 votes, about what you and I would get if we nominated, then sat back and didn't campaign.

I don't know where his coal mine is, but if it's in Queensland it would think it would be a Labor government approving the permit.