AVIATION AND MOTORCYCLES

Captain

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought at VB Ariel 600cc single in 1970 and still have it, I rode during my apprenticeship years. It is fitted with a dusting side car now and gathers dust in the shed.

Well Dust it off and "retyre" it and lookup Australian Ariel Register or AOMCC Forum UK. There's lots of them being ridden. No it isn't worth zillions of dollars but that is not a bad thing. Nev

• Agree 1

I bought at VB Ariel 600cc single in 1970 and still have it, I rode during my apprenticeship years. It is fitted with a dusting side car now and gathers dust in the shed.

I had a 39 VH500 with a sidecar - fantastic lightweight outfit. As the others have said it should be out on the road !

No time to play with all the toys and some get a greater priority than others

The VH is a OHV and the old VB is a side valve like the M20

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
Yep another motorcycle nut!!! I ride when I cant fly, I am just as silly on a bike as well!Yamaha Virago XV 1000 (have a sidecar to fit later for the family)

Yamaha XT 500

Honda XR 75

Honda CT 125

Bikes and planes fit into the same catagory in many ways, you have got to be a little insane to enjoy them both.

Knighty

yeh,. . . .some bleeding money could help as well. . . . . . . . . . .

Just sold my mint condition restored VFR750 Honda, geez,. . .the guy came all the way from Spain to get that !! and my share in the local X'air. . . . .times are hard,. . . .next thing I guess the old rolls Royce will have to go too,. . . . . . .

Phil

• 2 months later...