Hold all my Emails and Job orders,. . . . .

Phil Perry

Lady.jpg.1a50440e87cd5b5a0afabcdf0d76c674.jpg

I went to register a new project in London today, and I entered the lift of this huge building at the same time as the lady above.

I was a bit confused by the very hi-tech lift controls, and she said, in a sexy sort of way. . . . "Never mind that, Just press any one ? " . . .so I did.

>

>

>

I woke up in hospital several hours later, but the Doctor says I should be OK in a few days. . . . . .Geez. . . .

>

• Agree 1

PM. . . . You bugger,. . .I just spit me mouthful of Barossa Valley plonk all over the keyboard. . . . . however,. . .I always thought that "Titillation", described a lady from the Indian sub continent having one breast that wasn't very well. . . . . rather like "Interogation" described a Pakistani person who jumped from one carpet to another. . . . . ?

( Inter - rug - asian . . .Geddit ? ? ? )

"Interrogation = Inter - rug- asian" shows an interesting difference between you English as we Australians. To us, Asians come from the countries starting with Burma and going east, and north through China and Mongolia and on to Japan whose inhabitants have facial features one typically associates with a Chinese person. We consider all the peoples of the sub-continent to be Indians, only making the distinction between nationalities when it becomes necessary for clarification.

OME

"Interrogation = Inter - rug- asian" shows an interesting difference between you English as we Australians. To us, Asians come from the countries starting with Burma and going east, and north through China and Mongolia and on to Japan whose inhabitants have facial features one typically associates with a Chinese person. We consider all the peoples of the sub-continent to be Indians, only making the distinction between nationalities when it becomes necessary for clarification.OME

OK mate, . . .I think a brief explanation is warranted here. . . . All Immigrants from the Indian sub continent are labelled ASIAN in the UK. Point No. 2,. . . not long ago, someone on the local Ham Radio network ( 2 metre band - 144 - 148 Mhz FM ) started a long running jokey theme where any engolish word ending in "a t i o n" was supplanted into a denigrative joke aimed at Indian and Pakistani people. Not racist instrinsically, . . .just funny. ie,. . .Whaddyer call a Pakistani who flies a Lancaster ? ? ? . . .Abomination. . . . . . ? ? ? I'm sure you can extrapolate more with any word ending in ...ation. . . ( incidentally my mate Lalli, who is the manager of my local Balti house came up with the Lancaster one,. . .mind you,. . .he was born here in the black country,. . .which has , ( so I'm told ) the worst English accent in the country. . . calls himself a DarloPaki,. . . . ie, a man of Pakistani origin but who was born in Darlaston ( midlands - UK ) which is his handle on fizzogbook .

Incidentally,. . .If any of you worthies are on FIZZOGBOOK, I would be delighted to add you as friends,.. . . . . just look out for JIM PERRY ( that's me middle name. .fizzogbook lost me detalis years ago, when they started up, and wouldn't let me log back on with my real name,. . . ( which I have not told any of you LLOL . . . . so send me a friend request and I'll probably ignore it, or tell you to foxtrot oscar. . . .) . . .Actually, I have to admit, I only go onto fizzogbook if my Big daughter Rachel sends me a message and I get an email alert. . . . .

Phil, I understand what you are saying, I was just commenting on a difference we make here. I don't suppose that there are the great numbers of what you would call Orientals in England that there are in our major cities. A great game to play while walking through the Sydney CBD is "Spot the European". The odds of finding a European are often worse than 50 to 1. It's because of the difference numbers of Asians and Indians here that we have to make the distinction based on physiognomy.

As for the "-ation" jokes,

A Japanese tourist on his first day in Sydney went to a bank to change 100 Yen to dollars. The teller did the exchange and gave him 97 dollars. A few days later, the tourist did the same, but this time the teller gave him 98 dollars. About a week later, the tourist returned to change a further 100 Yen, but this time the teller only gave him 94 dollars.

The tourist thought he was being ripped off and said to the teller, "Why you alway neva gi'me same dollar?"

The teller answered, "It's the money market - fluctuations."

The tourist shot back, "Fluct you Australians, too!"

OME

• Haha 3

I just noticed on my 18th look at that picture that she's got a face, and not doing too bad for a 'mature' lady.

Here, let me help, this is her face that can't be seen in the top photo ...

face.jpg.507e9b74e5794ace37e0da4576b04d72.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

We are pushing the boundaries a bit here for a family site guys remember there are also gals here as well. Personally I don't know where the boundary is unless I get complaints though

• Like 1

Those mammaries know no boundaries. Looks like Nigella Lawson, she would have trouble seeing into a saucepan now. On second thoughts could it be distortion from a why dangle lens?

• Haha 2

We are pushing the boundaries a bit here for a family site guys remember there are also gals here as well. Personally I don't know where the boundary is unless I get complaints though

POINT TAKEN IAN. I will endeavour to filter the material a little more than I have done thus far Sir.

Phil