Guess This Aircraft ?

• 2 weeks later...
Again more than a week with no response. Are you stumped, or bored with this game?

Oh ok, I'll have a crack.

It's the result of a chance meeting between a Cessna 150 and a De Havilland Beaver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

B8CA6D68-1269-4A47-A73E-A089AA23CA11.jpeg.43d7b82eba89cf51072eef563aa9d195.jpeg Here is one from me for any of you to identify. Photo not terribly clear, blown up from a phone photo taken from the fence at Mareeba airport. I’ll even give you the registration, N2811W. Google says Boeing 727 which it plainly (planely!) isn’t. I don’t have a clue!

Back to post #1152. The aircraft is a Centaur 101 Longren L-13, a Stinson L-13 Grasshopper converted for bush use by installing a Wright R975 radial engine.

Next one :-

TGTP087.JPG.fe5c86312f7eeebb8686da8e725a088c.JPG

It's the precursor to the Cessna 400, made by Colombia Aircraft Listed as the Colombia LC41.[ATTACH=full]61725[/ATTACH]

I should know this one, a mate of mine, Paul Longthorp owned either it or a sister ship when I lived in England 35 yrs ago, but my brain has decided to have a senior moment!

Here it is . Had a close-up when in Mareeba last year .....Bob[FLO[ATTACH=full]61722[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]61721[/ATTACH]

Interesting, if that is at Mareeba because the one I saw today still had the American registration on it! or are there two around?

Interesting, if that is at Mareeba because the one I saw today still had the American registration on it! or are there two around?

Can’t answer that Derek but this was last year and had .... “Cape Air Transport / Torres Strait” on the fin ..... Bob

• 2 weeks later...