While Big pete off a working gone

Tommo’s keeping the electrons tamed

spinning aeros round a Maypole is the rat

Mandy’s hand in Turbo’s pocket is quite cool

the NESTER’s flow has trickled down

for want of an aviation term or two

Forsooth it is time for …………

... some real aviation stuff.....

"So who's gonna put their hand up to tell CASA?" Asks Turbo, "you know..." , "about the factors of some humans..."

"Poor Job..." "certainly was a patient man", "how we gonna find another one of them though?" "With not only patients, but dedication and honourability"

"So whats that got to do with avitation?"

"Well that is the beauty about this complex organization..." "not everything makes sense"...

"Thats it!!" croaked the Rat! 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif

"What's it?" :confused:

"Dollars... money, they forget the cents and just use dollars" :ah_oh:

"Ah..... yes... so they do..." 021_nod.gif.e05b22d0663f7c104d2025e11d4bd57a.gif

Fellow NESers, please note the deep philisophical post above, the deep wit, the grammar layout, the story line, even the third person.

Compare this with the person who could only speak morse code - we're seeing a genuine writer developing in our midst!

...- . .-. -.-- / -. .. -.-. . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / - ..- .-. -... --- :thumb_up:

See what you have done Turbs! 067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif

Do not encourage him, the rashness of youth will only keep him trying to outdo the wisdom of age.:no no:

He has gone a bit dotty in his growth spurt

DitDah was dashed :black_eye: by the nasturtiums being bandied about by Byron. :ah_oh:

"-... .-.. --- --- -.. -.-- / .... . .-.. .-.. !" :big_grin: he swore through his cheesy grin. (which could also be confused with a grimace, but definitely not a rictus :ne_nau:) "Just one small lapse :encore:and they're into me again" he moaned...thrown_out.gif.1a94fc8a5ea490c6c2bc8506e2703d6f.gif

....and then Rapunzal threw down her hair and said...........:man flying:

"Hey, dude, like, yeah, want to like, you know, come up here? I'm kinda like bored because like my twitface account has been like blocked which was like totally not my fault and..."

Tomo, Rapunzal is a young chick with long blonde hair......

Yes, I reallyeyes that, hey?!.... :big_grin::thumb_up:

Musn't of been a very flowy contribution of mine thought..........070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

And with these cryptic words, in just two sentences, Tomo had stripped all the dignity from the Rat.

... which was not too hard, due to the lack of it.

Not only had the Rat had his dignity stripped, and his self-confidency shot to pieces, but he was fantacising about Rapunzal, who in all of his books used to look like a busty hot Swedish Princess with her hair in a long plat .......... but now she is AC/DC, had her eyebrows pierced, her hair in dredlocks, more under her arms, a tat on her lower back, 7 earrings in her left ear and a callas on her thumb from constant texting.

"Hey Babe" yelled Rapunz's boyfriend/girlfriend "Chuck down your hair."

"No wuckers" she called "But I have such uber cool texts to like reply to, so go and spray some grafiti on the tower and I'll be with you in a ...............

...mini" [state schools had ceased to teach the word "minute" from November 2007 as some people understood it to mean the diminutive]

Rat makes a very good point that the original Rapunzel (sic) was a good looking chick, whereas today's tattooed version looked more like a piece of dingo bait.

No, replied RegalPete, :big_grin: but I was close to the "King" :heart: at one stage, many posts ago......

regards

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

"Were you reary close to Elvis ThleeglinsPete?" asked Nob incredulously. he'd managed to get a black market copy of "Jailhouse Rock" in Cowra and had slicked his hair down and painted his shoes white.....but the eyes always gave him away

No, replied RegalPete, :big_grin: but I was close to the "King" :heart: at one stage, many posts ago......

regards

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

MrH thought about :star:RegalPeteI'mtheKing's reply... Many posts ago he had almost worn the seat of the NES throne out, when suddenly he & all the iconmotions were gone..question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif That's when the very sneaky Gold tooth rat:devil: made his move & snuck in to take over the 'stool' (so to speak) It would be a BigbashingPete needed to get that rat off the throne now:exclamation:

All the NES :clap:audience were waiting in anticipation, what would BigheroicIconicPete do to the rat to regain his rightful position on the NES throne......

The Rat crouched down on all fours, whiskers quivering with rage at the mere suggestion that the emoticon bandit could posture so blatantly. A plan started to form in his fertile little brain....

"Welcome back ProdigiousProdigalPete" he writ ............ now all I have to do is re-read the old posts and find out what he was unhappy about last time when he baled ......... and regurgitate it like a good NES'er does when they run out of ideas.

But on the other hand, AncientPete is a fine addition to the senior end of the NES line-up (and he is a good and experienced clean-living Riverina lad), which all provides a vital balance to the U25 Young-ees many of which live up in FNQ, or just over the border in f'nQ, so Rat'sBestMatePete is back in the limelight ready to ..................

The Rat crouched down on all fours, whiskers quivering with rage at the mere suggestion that the emoticon bandit could posture so blatantly. A plan started to form in his fertile little brain....

"Made in China" he thought

I will transfer all the emoticons to China and engage an offshore company to monitor the service requirements

From now on, all requests for emoticons must go through a call centre somewhere in India.:lol 8:

"How devilishly fiendish am I" thought Mahatmarat 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif "this will...........

sachay (Rotax pilot & general aviation move) down the street like a p[air] (aviation thing that holds planes up) of ponces (Rotax & BangHolme term)

..... do in the NE suburbs of Melbourne, wearing their possum skin atire under their Freightliner overalls, with an "I'd rather be flying at Tooradin" sticker on their bumper and an "I love truckies and blue singlets" badge on their ................