The Never Ending Story

Admin

...Doctor Rat had seen a notice about a Bikies Convention in Wangaratta and had been away for a few days.

CRASH went a stubby on the back of his head, and that's when it all started to go downhill.

..... as the Stubby was actually a bottle of milk being drunk by one of the crowd who was VB intolerant, and who acknowledged that almost everyone knows that Harleys have crappy brakes even on the flat or uphill, but when you have to pull one up when it is going downhill it is almost impossible.

"Get a set of Brembo's, you dills" the Rat yelled, being brave as usual in the face of adversity.

"Thank you Dr. Rat PhD" chorused all of the Harley owners in unison "For showing us where to get a decent set of calipers, and for demonstrating 1st hand how much better your M109R is than our US made contaptions. We shall all flog our big bike-things on Ebay next week and get either a Boulevarde or a BMW and will live happily ever after, just like Rotax owners do when they flog them off and buy a ...........

....just like Rotax owners do when they flog them off and buy a ...........

... new set of dentures. :gerg:

"Thought I'd wear that screaming little thing out after 15 years." croaked OldLoch. "But all the damn thing ever did was rattle me teeth out and make me ears ring......"

===========

The Rat should chat...'stead of talking through his hat na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

.......while me mate spent enough to buy Philadelphia.

.... which didn't cost that much these days, as the $US - Euro cross rate was pretty good, & Philly's industry is a bit depressed, so he sold his brock of rand in Cowla that adjoined the garden (and was all of 870 sq.m in a highly desirable location and a fixer-upper's dream), and became one of the Philadelphia Nobuatsu's.

"This is soooooo waaaay cooooool" whispered Nobu "As these Philly women have big hair and lots of ...........

"This is soooooo waaaay cooooool" whispered Nobu "As these Philly women have big hair and lots of ...........

...Yuppy expressions.

"But it is a worry when replacing an engine in your hobby plane costs more than Piladelphia" said Martin, "Hellcat?, Corsair?"

... "Hellcat?, Corsair?"

"No" he replied "Mary-Sue Copechne who is unbelievably expensive, even by Philladelphian old money standards, as she costs more to maintain than a Rotax gearbox, you need to make sure the feeler gauges are warm, and you must .......

"No" he replied "Mary-Sue Copechne who is unbelievably expensive, even by Philladelphian old money standards, as she costs more to maintain than a Rotax gearbox, you need to make sure the feeler gauges are warm, and you must .......

...............But no one was listening, they had all noted that the Crafty the Rat had changed the subject to gearboxes and failed to answer the real issue.

...............But no one was listening, they had all noted that the Crafty the Rat had changed the subject to gearboxes and failed to answer the real issue.

..... which was, is, and ever will be ..... "How many of Ian's Hotties will be scoffed by the Forum members at Temora without offering an appropriate donation to Rec Flying (given that they will all be flush with funds because the fuel price will be reasonable), how many acres of chest waxing will be done in Ian's tent in private between consenting adults, will Turbs be able to arrange another business in meeting in Wagga at that time and therefore make Natfly tax deductable, and how long is ............"

..... which was, is, and ever will be ..... "How many of Ian's Hotties will be scoffed by the Forum members at Temora without offering an appropriate donation to Rec Flying (given that they will all be flush with funds because the fuel price will be reasonable), how many acres of chest waxing will be done in Ian's tent in private between consenting adults, will Turbs be able to arrange another business in meeting in Wagga at that time and therefore make Natfly tax deductable, and how long is ............"

"....is it since Rat Rapper did a lolly count in the foyer at Rat's BNB since Turbo was seen jumping out of his 4WD and rushing in to grab something out of both the Cherubs' hands.

"Word on the grapevine is that he went round to his mate's place following which the mate has been unable to do anything but mumble with full cheeks since."

turbo's mate is a squirrel?and not a plastic parrot chasing galah?

what's next

the rat snuggling up with...........

..... the voluptuous owner of a Sting fitted with a 914, whose Dad owns the MV Agusta factory and a brewery in a Nighclub situated on an airport estate without landing fees and a life-term tennancy, next to a copy of Phillip Island GP Circuit where motorcycle trackdays are run daily, which is not situated in either Victoria or Queen's land, and where ........

..... the voluptuous owner of a Sting fitted with a 914, whose Dad owns the MV Agusta factory and a brewery in a Nighclub situated on an airport estate without landing fees and a life-term tennancy, next to a copy of Phillip Island GP Circuit where motorcycle trackdays are run daily, which is not situated in either Victoria or Queen's land, and where ........

....other, similar, hopelessly impossible dreams abound.

Instead, Mrs Rat banished him to the Rathaus down at the end of the garden, where he could hear a regular moaning noise which seemed to increase and decrease in volume at regular intervals.

He listened more closely and thought he was able to detect a "bang" in between somewhere as well.

Abanding all thoughts of Stings, Nightclubs, and Motor Scooters, he grabbed a grubby glass and put it to the wall, listening carefully.

He thought he could hear "Eeee Stop", "eee stop"

With a Rat's relentless hope of getting a piece of someone else's action he bounded out and banged on the next door, which opened almost immediately to reveal Turbo yelling "Clear Prop", "Clear Prop", and slamming it shut again, but not before it had closed on Rat's Toe.

"OOOOOwwww (here followed by several rows of Qwertisms)"

Turbo opened the door and abjectly apologised.

"I fogot to wait, I forgot to wait" he wailed.

"What on earth are you talking about", said the Rat

"I did the thing Factotem was most afraid of" said Turbo, "I took advice from a forum, and ever since I've been opening the door and calling out cleAR PROP! when I go to the toilet, when I shave, before I go out the front door, when I open the front gate, when I get on a train, when I get into the car, and when I enter the Office of my major Clients"

fuel is 5 euro a litreand one OZ dollar will get you............

..... into a vessel-load of trouble, same like occurs when you have 1 Kg of ice, a chisel, a scarf, a G-string and some .........

...."I did the thing Factotem was most afraid of" said Turbo, "I took advice from a forum, and ever since I've been opening the door and calling out cleAR PROP! when I go to the toilet, when I shave, before I go out the front door, when I open the front gate, when I get on a train, when I get into the car, and when I enter the Office of my major Clients"

..... when one of his clients piped up with a cheerful "Don't worry about that Tubb, we'll just make allowance like we usually do when you call "Clear Prop" and your bowtie spins at 2900 rpm (Jab cruise revs for all you Rotax rever plebs), before Ian asks "What do you want to buy", before you give your 10 mile call of "All stations Tyabb" when you really mean "All stations Two-Rrad-In" and then you say .............

..... when one of his clients piped up with a cheerful "Don't worry about that Tubb, we'll just make allowance like we usually do when you call "Clear Prop" and your bowtie spins at 2900 rpm (Jab cruise revs for all you Rotax rever plebs), before Ian asks "What do you want to buy", before you give your 10 mile call of "All stations Tyabb" when you really mean "All stations Two-Rrad-In" and then you say .............

".....Helicopter Zulu Tango Xray, I was here first , now Nick off" to which the heavy chopper replied: "Hi Turbo, yes of course, good to see you again" to which Turbo said "No after you dude" whereupon the helicopter said "But I insist Turbo mate, it's a long way from Glidersville isn't it" whereupon there was a very loud BANG!

".....Helicopter Zulu Tango Xray, I was here first , now Nick off" to which the heavy chopper replied: "Hi Turbo, yes of course, good to see you again" to which Turbo said "No after you dude" whereupon the helicopter said "But I insist Turbo mate, it's a long way from Glidersville isn't it" whereupon there was a very loud BANG!

"You mustn't have creared your plop" yelled Acki from the back ramp of ZTX "Next time you will ret us go first into the circuit or you'll get a possum skin wedgie in your G-bunger, a run in your stockings in your glider (and below your skirt hem too, where it can be seen) and a lump of ice in your .......

What the hells going on:question: ".....Helicopter Zulu Tango Xray is here to take recipents off to collect their Australia Day Recognition"

Planey's been busy going through the official "Order of Australia Recipiants List" expecting to to see the names of Elratto, Tubbs, hiho, etc duly awarded for their merit in Humorus Contributions to Aviation Insanity, but nothing thumb_down

Government officials need a bit of:hittinghead:, plus a boot up the bum.

Anyway, not to worry guys. Mr Baker has suggested publishing a book on the subject, and with your royalties, you should be in line for numbers 2,3,& 4 off the Millenium Downunder Production run, or was that the pre-loved Wheeler Scout renovators dream.

Whatever the rewards that come your way, many of us are appreciative of your contributions.

However, if you see man in white coat heading your way, just run like hell!

Because....................

........but Planey just said "No way, because using the International Civil Aviation Organisation alphabet in no way confuses, makes confused or intends to confuse the message, & no-one can make any interpretive error, so.......

"Point of Order" yelled Martin "but under the new rules and policies which change with the speed of light to match Catcha, wouldn't this be classified as an Obfuscation?"

"It would" said the Rat, but Planey....

had no choice but to confer with Clary for a simple Clary-fication, as his mentor The Rat was trapped and feeling a bit cheesed off, but hopefully will spring out and catch up with the story another way........His other mentor Dikka was unavailable for advise, and was probably in deep debate in the inner sanctum with the boys, slurring the his way through the last of his "clear-prop" red (private joke), finishing off the forums thesaurus to explain the meaning of these complicated words with five vowels, for the benefit of us simple minded folk :confused:

had no choice but to confer with Clary for a simple Clary-fication, as his mentor The Rat was trapped and feeling a bit cheesed off, but hopefully will spring out and catch up with the story another way........His other mentor Dikka was unavailable for advise, and was probably in deep debate in the inner sanctum with the boys, slurring the his way through the last of his "clear-prop" red (private joke), finishing off the forums thesaurus to explain the meaning of these complicated words with five vowels, for the benefit of us simple minded folk :confused:

"That's what I have always said" chipped in Nobu from Philly "In-Grish is a rearry hard ranguage to master, what with all the bowels and continents, and then Planey mentions words with 5 bowels. Wow. That flightens (aviation term) the clap out of me (maybe that is why they call them bowels). But what about words with all bowels and without any continents? Does that mean they are incontinent?" He mused.

Then Dick'er the linguist lesponded "Those words are called .......

...non through-er words.... (for obvious reasons)

"Engrish certainly is hard to rearn... can hardly right it meself, let along reed it!" Said Ahlocks...

"me use emocitans insteed... :ah_oh: ;) :big_grin: 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif i_dunno 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif :thumb_up:

:artist: 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif