The Never Ending Story

Admin

Who invented this Dika guy anyway? Sounds like a corruption of a highly revered name.....

"You funnin' muh excent, bro?" growled a disgruntled 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif K1w1. "You wait until we start chuppin' away at yours, bro" 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

=========

Is Turbo making blender jokes in the garden???

So the majority of RA Aus members on the North Island responded magnanimously to their cousins on the South Island ........ after all. they had to as the Prez was one of 'em and we therefore needed to make more than the usual allowance.

"Don't worry" wrote Deccs "Given the theory of continental drift, it will be way-cool when little old Tazzy is moored again off Wilson Prom and HiHo and can fly over for a 10 minute Nav and a few Touch-&-Goes."

"This was big probrem during the little frackus we had back in '45 (don't mention the w*r)" said Nobu "As Taswegia was left off our maps and a few of our blokes nearly ran into it. In fact it was hit by one of our mini-subs that moved it 3 metres to the left, where it ......

...philosphical reader in modern history as well as an economical wizard capable of drawing upa plan to buy the Mainland

.... and a member of the Taswegian Upper House, where they hop around all over the joint between sessions and always move an ammendment that pushes for equal rights for ......

aviators, as long as they were born, or bred, in Tasmania or the Bass Strait Islands, or could prove they had eaten nothing but mutton birds (taste like cardboard smeared with mutton fat) for at least twenty years.

aviators, as long as they were born, or bred, in Tasmania or the Bass Strait Islands, or could prove they had eaten nothing but mutton birds (taste like cardboard smeared with mutton fat) for at least twenty years.

"Fair go there Tubb" said Martin (the Mutton Bird). "I am actually a Seagull that some bloke smeared with King Island Mutton Fat (it was actually just Hoggat that someone mislabeled) and one of the lady Gulls (named Nanna) found it quite erotic, so we kicked off a new species, which was fun while it lasted until the price of mutton futures hit the ceiling and the fat therefore hit the ......

.... which are actually just a Quocka with a prehensile thumb and a keyboard, and in Tasmania that makes it a ........

In fact, aviators, not many people know that when we were all Gondwanaland, before the Queenslanders kept on pulling the sheets off to the north, there was some crossbreeding amongst the Quokkas, and a variant, with other prehensiles settled in what is now the Yarram area of Gippsland

A proposal that did cause quite a stir in the K1W1 beehive.

The honourable members (non aviation term) were seriously miffed at this Taswegian slander on mutton fat. They moved a proposal to they borrow their airforce back from OZ so that they could capture the subrolla , re name it the "Once was Rainbow Worrier" and proceed full speed ahead to ........

"Fair go there Tubb" said Martin (the Mutton Bird). "I am actually a Seagull that some bloke smeared with King Island Mutton Fat (it was actually just Hoggat that someone mislabeled) and one of the lady Gulls (named Nanna) found it quite erotic, so we kicked off a new species, which was fun while it lasted until the price of mutton futures hit the ceiling and the fat therefore hit the ......

..fan.

Martin the mutton bird had been very quiet since the night he deleted 170 posts from pprune along with a severe editing of his thirteen alter egos. But he appeared to have paired up with Mindy, and Martin and Mindy now marauded regularly where you'd least expect them

..fan.

Martin the mutton bird had been very quiet since the night he deleted 170 posts from pprune along with a severe editing of his thirteen alter egos. But he appeared to have paired up with Mindy, and Martin and Mindy now marauded regularly where you'd least expect them

.... as members of GreenPeace, where they could progress their dastardly plan to knock off the Sub full of Cowra Escapees and head down into the southern ocean to recover the Tomo Robo, to pick up the Qwerty poop off the carpet of the Tazzy Parliament, to put an extra stripe of the Prezz's shoulder and .......

Can't stop laughing, can just see Eugene looking like a South American President

... wearing a bullet proof vest to stop the slings and arrows from previous/recent Prezz's and a cap from an ex-Indonesian General with 2.7 kgs of gold braid, and a bit a penguin poo on the rim, because he had been down at the Tomo Robo to ......

My Aunt said that Tubb is getting a bit slow with his replies, in his old age, out there in the garden. He must have dropped his pen de ma tante in the bushes while he tried to machen die fenster auf.

My Aunt said that Tubb is getting a bit slow with his replies, in his old age, out there in the garden. He must have dropped his pen de ma tante in the bushes while he tried to machen die fenster auf.

"Not at all Auntie" said Turbo, "I had important business to attend to which couldn't wait"

[Editor's Note: In fact he had been ordered to bring in the shopping after being caught in the NES]

... wearing a bullet proof vest to stop the slings and arrows from previous/recent Prezz's and a cap from an ex-Indonesian General with 2.7 kgs of gold braid, and a bit a penguin poo on the rim, because he had been down at the Tomo Robo to ......

..see if he could fly it without an engine..

There was silence in The NES. Turbo noticed that Ahlo had given Adminian a blast about the lack of emoticons on the help desk.

"Now some people might ask why you need an emoticon when you are asking a question", said Turbo "Can anyone tell me why?"

From the back of the room came a hoarse whisper "Because at the end of your question you might need a "screwy" emoticon to emphasise what you think is a stupid rule for example"

It had come from a guy known to some of the "Old Hats" as BigPete, who starved of emoticons had secreted himself away in Echuca, cut off from society and even unable to speak U25.

"Precisely" sad Turbo sympathetically, "it was always used by the older folks as a form of modern "stick drawing" (turbo had recently been praised by a thread poster from Cabullstory for his skills in reading this ancient form of communication)

"I frequently notice" he went on "when I check who's on line to see who might be about to ambush me, that Poor Ahlow (PA) frequently shows up as "lookig at emoticons", and often an hour later is still staring at them"

"Personally" said Turbo "I'd rather do my staring down the main street over a coke, but clearly Ahlo has an "Emoticon Dependence."

"I didn't know that" said the Rat

"I've known for some time" said Turbo, "but you know how it is, you have to think of the family. Imagine the stigma if it gets around Wagga, "Daughter your Lock Ups, Lockie is looking at emoticons again", or "I wonder if Lockie is spaced out on winks again."

"Therefore" said Turbo very seriously "I'm in favour of the legal use of emoticons, and support Ahlo (although I want to make it clear I have never used them, even as a teenager) in his quest to get emoticons added to the Help Desk.

... clearly Ahlo has an "Emoticon Dependence.

"Gather around my colourful little friends :heart:, for we've war to wage 067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif on...

a smiley biggot." sneered LoVach. :Disappointed:

"Let's :vis: him" said :artist:

"We could make up a yarn that :Flush:'s him out as a :peepwall:" added smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif

037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif just 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif on in disbelief!

babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif was 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif. She'd thought Tubz (Ick, pathooey :yuk:) was :thumb_up:

:ne_nau: thought if :Rogue: didn't work, 067_bash.gif.c8fd5dc3b20d928de6fc07a5d2243ea4.gif probably wouldn't work with him either.

LoVack soon realised i_dunno that this was going to be a long and labourious way :scratch head:to get back at Tubz(pathooey:yuk:) and reverted back to his usual lazier methods....

.."Hey Tubz! bite yuh bum!!

Turbo, in turn was dazzled by bright colours and flags waving. It looked like the outskirts of Grong Grong on the day of the Annual Show before it was cancelled forever as a result of a fist fight which broke out in the CWA tent when two matrons wore the same dress style, but that's another story.

Then he carefully read and considered the post as he always did, even if it came from Queensland.

"Babe was NewCry. She'd thought Tubz (Ick,patooey Yuk) was Thumb Up" he read.

"Yes", thought Turbo, "apart from the syntax I can understand that" but he couldn't because he'd had to leave home at the age of 27 to help out on the farm, and so....