The Never Ending Story

Admin

Stretch is lost.... go away for the day and come back to three pages of NES that I cnt ustd at all!? Hdly 036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

going for tea now....:thumb_up: hopefully life will make more sense with a full belly....i_dunno

Yeah I agree said Darky....:clown:

Attachment 132613 .......... (only to be viewed by those with a medical background)

Photo subsequently removed as it is too horrible, proves that Tomo is indeed bent, and may adversely affect Tomo's marital future - sloppybutfastadmin.

Slartifastbutnotthatfast was aghast.036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

"I have been maligned and violated" he exclaimed with a pained look on his face (cos that's got to hurt). Surely the rat wouldn't stoop so low as to pretend to post a photo then blame our hardworking assist_admin.gif for removing it?

"Fortunately", thought the slartmonster, "I have an alibi". For at the very moment of the alleged unmoderation, slartisleepfast was under a general anaesthetic with a surgeon poking around inside both knees and removing enough cartilage and bone to make a shark.

So he couldn't have possibly hopped to it that fast, he was fresh out of hoppers.

"Stone the clows!" yelled Nobu reaching for the bong (and showing a worrying misunderstanding of a colloquialism). Does that mean the Rat ..........?

Tomo's been doomed as bent..... kinked, crooked, woncky, unstraight... etc etc etc etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc..... quite a disaster if you ask me. 086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

But so are banana's.... so there is hope afterall i_dunno

"Thanks goodness for that" Said Turbo... "I was beginning to worry..."

"Oui, je suis d'accord", a déclaré Darky ... mais en français afin d'être plus déroutant pour les gens simples, histoire sans fin.

Ach ní raibh siad bainc ar dom a bheith ar chúlra Gaeilge raibh siad ...

==========

Nanna in the garden is blown away by ditdah... maybe'n I'n need'n to pull'n outa me mandolin and maka tune or two? :velvt:

Slartifastbutnotthatfast was aghast.036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif"I have been maligned and violated" he exclaimed with a pained look on his face (cos that's got to hurt). Surely the rat wouldn't stoop so low as to pretend to post a photo then blame our hardworking assist_admin.gif for removing it?

"Fortunately", thought the slartmonster, "I have an alibi". For at the very moment of the alleged unmoderation, slartisleepfast was under a general anaesthetic with a surgeon poking around inside both knees and removing enough cartilage and bone to make a shark.

So he couldn't have possibly hopped to it that fast, he was fresh out of hoppers.

"Stone the clows!" yelled Nobu reaching for the bong (and showing a worrying misunderstanding of a colloquialism). Does that mean the Rat ..........?

"Does that mean that the Lat is a riar?"

"Surely not" commented AhLow in a supportive tone.

"It's just slartiSharkKnees using that old well-worne "total anaesthetic & being operated on" defence in a pathetic attempt to save whatever reputation he has left" commented The Rat with vitreol.

"After all" added Turbo (who was always up for the chance to kick slarti between his crook knees [if he did indeed have excess bits in them]) "After all, he is only the Assistant Admin, so who cares what he had cut off or out. We'll start to worry more about him if he ever gets the top job."

"I aglee" added Nobu "When we were in the clink in Cowla, in a situation like this, we would have Sushi'd those bit of knee and ...............

My Aunt added that she is sure that "This is not the first time that Slarti has been violated" out there in the garden (and in a few other more public places as well).

...eaten ShakyKnees bit by bit.

"When did you become a salesman Turbo" asked Darky

"when we were kids" said Turbo, we were messing around one night long after we were supposed to be asleep.

"My father came to the door and said "Hey Ma, come in here and pick out the ones you want; we'll have to drown the rest"

"That's when I became a salesman"

" 'ere! stop that Thomas Augustine Patrick O'Dalby!" 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif yelled his mum . You'll go blind!! :no no:

Ditdah thought about this for a few moments i_dunno before replying...

"Can I do it until I need glasses??? :ne_nau:"....

...... "Yes, son" she said "Do it the Ahlocks way and give it a good ......

not so dark that she needs seven sets of sunnies while busily figuring out how many subrolla stickers she can squeeze into a meter of Recflying stickers before Ian goes completely ballistic and calls on the services of Slarti to .......

not so dark that she needs seven sets of sunnies while busily figuring out how many subrolla stickers she can squeeze into a meter of Recflying stickers before Ian goes completely ballistic and calls on the services of slarti to .......

..... check himself back into Hospital.

"What are you doing back here" said his favourite nurse as she got the sponge-bath items ready from last time when they needed to be autoclaved (erky perky).

"I've checked myself back in, as I'll need an excuse & alibi after I ban Darky, but while you do that sponge bath thing that you trained all those years to do, I'll just arch my back and .......