The Never Ending Story

Admin

The never ending story ground to a halt.. 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif as the young'uns went all quiet 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif and plotted their next move. :patch:

"Reckon the Boss will apply '3 day holidays' 090_banned.gif.52423a885dbf701d493cfe44973a112b.gifif we push him?" asked Wang. 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"She's right Maaate!" replied DitDah :big_grin::thumb_up::big_grin:, "The old buggers :gerg: are away playing catch up with all the work they didn't get done while muckin' around on chat over the last few days. They'll come up with some yarn with a vague relationship to aviation (or not at all :clown:) to keep 045_beg.gif.2b699b797444f766e16be595af97e233.gif the boss happy."

The never ending story ground to a halt.. 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif as the young'uns went all quiet 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif and plotted their next move. :patch: "Reckon the Boss will apply '3 day holidays' 090_banned.gif.52423a885dbf701d493cfe44973a112b.gifif we push him?" asked Wang. 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"She's right Maaate!" replied DitDah :big_grin::thumb_up::big_grin:, "The old buggers :gerg: are away playing catch up with all the work they didn't get done while muckin' around on chat over the last few days. They'll come up with some yarn with a vague relationship to aviation (or not at all :clown:) to keep 045_beg.gif.2b699b797444f766e16be595af97e233.gif the boss happy."

..... the Centurian in The Life Of Brian.

"Stick to the Story" responded Tomo the BentNannaBender.

"Is that referring to Nanna the Riverland Lass's Grandma of the Nanna that is yellow and also bent?

"It was ...............

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember not to allow yourself into the tight confines of an airplane if you have bad wind." .......... Charlie Holden

..... the Centurian in The Life Of Brian.

"Stick to the Story" responded Tomo the BentNannaBender.

"Is that referring to Nanna the Riverland Lass's Grandma of the Nanna that is yellow and also bent?

"It was ...............

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember not to allow yourself into the tight confines of an airplane if you have bad wind." .......... Charlie Holden

"Nanna, the oldish lass of questionable morals" said Ahlocks.

'What was Tomo doing playing in that yard" asked Tubbbbbs.

"Don't care" replied AhLow "As my recycled beercan is the featured aircraft on the home page this week .... and it does 115 knots, so I'm in heaven, and ...............

... That'll leave Cap'tn behind in his jabiruteer....

=========

Tomo noticed the captin is trying to take after me....(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Turbo had innocently crept into the refuge of the NES - he'd come back to a nightmare kaleidescope which was a keen aviator's worst nightmare.

He was too old for the Under 25 Forum, too young for the Old Hats Corner, too close to this too far away from that, not quite in agreement with something else, too late for it, and certainly not in the mood to look through 72,000 posts to see what the latest info is - FLYERS ARE HUMANS TOO! he cried.

Is he good at repairing wheel rims? "That's the important thing" thought Turbo.

He turned suddenly, and there was a Rat's face staring at him. I'll have to do something about that he said vacantly.................

Turbo had innocently crept into the refuge of the NES - he'd come back to a nightmare kaleidescope which was a keen aviator's worst nightmare.

He was too old for the Under 25 Forum, too young for the Old Hats Corner, too close to this too far away from that, not quite in agreement with something else, too late for it, and certainly not in the mood to look through 72,000 posts to see what the latest info is - FLYERS ARE HUMANS TOO! he cried.

Is he good at repairing wheel rims? "That's the important thing" thought Turbo.

He turned suddenly, and there was a Rat's face staring at him. I'll have to do something about that he said vacantly.................

..049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif...The Rat motioned for Tublet to come over.. ..Turbospanner could hear his typing echoing off the empty corridors of the NES storyline, which had been battered to death by the "Y" generation. :sad:He quietly dragged his newly aquired possum tailed cap that he made on his holidays & was going to show off to the Submarolla crew & sat down

The Rat said .." Typwriter has been made to walk the plank and the WA boys were given a stern bible lesson from God.:dog: Father Pasterblast tried to smooth over the harsh lesson but with no success. " the Rat sadly looked down at his long smelly tail...& continued the story "Disquiet has now entered the NES, there has been mutiny on the crudsorolla" he said Turbforlorn looked up in surprise.." the mutinous crew sunk the sub storyline & are now rampaging around the forums creating havok....:encore:" Tubz turned....

"Turbo!!!!" sobbed Aloch. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif "It was awful! The kidlet's went ape and they cast nasturtiums at Darkastic's honour and then Sir Dika went to her aid and the boss upped 'em for the rent so the the little buggers went and built a fortress in general population to keep old buggers out and now you're back we've gotta get a plot together to get stuck into the little blighters."051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Turbo drew a deep breath and......

==============

Damn! There's no smiley for a breathless blubbering...

...said "it's no use asking me, I've just been in the chat room where they beat me to death with their lightning speed, and I went on another thread but there was nothing there, and then I found an infiltrator had been in our midst - in fact more than one judging by some of the BS I've read..." exits left mumbling.......

" Turbo drew a deep breath and......

==============

Damn! There's no smiley for a breathless blubbering...

..said "we should take a page out of W.A's Police book & when we catch them racing through the Forums :no no:we confiscate the 'puter & CRUSH them"..... :DirtDOG:

:stirring pot:Aloch ponderd this...

"Shhhhhh... The hyperactive buggers have all finally gone to bed for the night..." Ahlok quietly interrupted Bryon :patch:. "They had to sleep sometime.... and we've got to act before 055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gifthe smiley one wakes up at o'dark thirty...:scratch head:"

Ahlok and Bryon crept stealthily 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif :private eyes: toward the young'uns bastion 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif, well as quietly as creaky knees allows :rolleyes1:, and noticed a faint murmur coming from inside....:confused:

069_boring.gif.9e637ba5ab99baa57b9a7fc36fd8134f.gif...ZZZZ....Jeremy....ZZZZZ..... next solo...ZZZZZ....ZZZzzSnort! 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

(Gunna be hell to pay for this one, aye Darks 043_duck_for_cover.gif.83c5c7b0d68868419d39287da7f28df7.gif)

"Pass Turb's 15 pound tappet adjuster please Bry," 007loK whispered, "and we'll be in here in two days flat" thrown_out.gif.1a94fc8a5ea490c6c2bc8506e2703d6f.gif

Suddenly!037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif A gruff voice shouted out ............

=================

New faces in the aunt's garden. :thumb_up:

The secretly agressive Tomkins was not quite asleep.

"how would you like to become an instant L2?" asked Ahlow, and Tomo instantly melted.

Turbo had a good idea. "Why not just edit their posts like they do on the other threads" he said, "then it doesn't matter what they say or think, we can just change it to suit ourselves."