The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Well I'd look out if I were you" "bears don't easily forget....."

...said ditDot to a politically correct Darky. He noticed Darky was wearing a funny cap with coloured stripes - blue/red/Slarti Orange/yellow/bright/greasy and it seemed to be padded at the top for bald heads and had no top button.

He decided not to say a thing - it was safer that way.

"Look at that!" yelled a small kid "She's Jamaican!"

looking a bit bent....

Says ditdot furling his tent

The post has been sent.

Confirming Tomo is bent.

And HiHo says that he has also been making a tent.

So I'm not touching that (& Tomo shouldn't either) with a 10 ft Pole (or a short Czechoslovakian[g'day AhLo]) unless .........

Tomo is bent?!!! 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif'spose that explains how the tall streak of duck pooh fits into a Jab.....033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

Yet based on the photo in post #156 of the Evans Head fly-in, Tomo the Bent (sapian) is nowhere near as tall as the Dangler (and I don't think I should touch that either), so that would make the TrelleborgDangler ...........

Guest hostonbarry

That story is really interesting. I liked to read this story. I had collected excellent information from this story.

That story is really interesting. I liked to read this story. I had collected excellent information from this story.

"Too right mate (or mate-ette in your case hosty)" was the Skippy reply.

"And it is all fair dinkum, as well" replied Acki "But covered by copylight, so don't pinch any or you'll be in ...................

....old blighty.:ymca:

"You're an interesting sort Hosty " commented Ahlow. :patch: "Only ever make three posts on hundreds of different forums over the last few days. All with irregular syntax and no follow up replies. :Disappointed:

"Any chance you're a spam BOT :yuk: for a bloke named Jared in Queensland, who's trying to set up reselling mobile data services." :DirtDOG: (Turns out the pillocks do this to manipulate search engine statistics.)

....old blighty.:ymca:

"You're an interesting sort Hosty " commented Ahlow. :patch: "Only ever make three posts on hundreds of different forums over the last few days. All with irregular syntax and no follow up replies. :Disappointed:

"Any chance you're a spam BOT :yuk: for a bloke named Jared in Queensland, who's trying to set up reselling mobile data services." :DirtDOG: (Turns out the pillocks do this to manipulate search engine statistics.)

Which all shows that our beloved Ahlow has a very unhealthy understanding of 21st Century nerdism, and a .....................

...an obsessive loathing of malevolent and dishonest interweb grubs. :dog:

(a bit like a couple of :censored:holes who delight in rubbishing RAA on another site really. Dig around a bit and their real identity is eventually revealed.)

"Besides", added AhCludo "who in their right mind would say "I had collected excellent information from this story" ...about the NES?" 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif...

=================

The turbo is out in a water surrounded garden

Oh, but everyone knows that the NES is well-researched and completely truthful... :ah_oh:

"Too right, Darky" said The Rat "'I had collected excellent information from this story.' Like that Turbo will almost certainly lunch another outboard engine today if he is in a water surrounded garden (and he starts it up), and I know for certainter that the Tubb's engineering skills can easily make an EvenRuder go for 2.5 hours, a bit like a Rotax in a .....................

...Rat's mouth:

[ATTACH]14599[/ATTACH]

but that wasn't going to stop him because...

.... the light was shining so brightly off the Rat's dome that the TurboOBWrecker would use it as a homing beacon as the Coastguard came to get him and strap him to a ...........

...Tree...

..... with his own G-bunger, and 3 Kgs of .....

My Aunt is very worried about ye olde BangeHolme TurboBunger as he has not come onto the forum and might be floating out into Bass Strait with a silent outboard. All be vewy vewy quiet ..... and we might be able to here him working on his FI Sysyem with his cold chisel and hamma.

suddenly through the secret door (on the left) burst Cfiare " Bloody hell can't you lot be a little quieter?,,,"

... yes, but do we care? (CFI or not)?

No ........ except when a BFR is due, and if your ...............