The Never Ending Story

Admin

...with his underpants outside his singlet....

..... when he said "Ooops. I now remember that I should have actually put my legs thru those undies, and not my arms. I must learn the pneumonic for 'Arms Go Thru Singlets and Legs Go Thru Undies'".

"No wonder everyone thinks you are bent" observed AhLow, who is well known for wearing undies in unusual positions. "Next time you should ..........

"Drat!! pipped by the rat!!" scowled AhLow :patch: "and just when I'd discovered a suitable likeness of SuperDitDah 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif....

..... who is well known for wearing undies in unusual positions. "Next time you should ..........

.... try a Turbo Inc. G-Banger...

"Drat!! pipped by the rat!!" scowled AhLow :patch: "and just when I'd discovered a suitable likeness of SuperDitDah 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif....

.... try a Turbo Inc. G-Banger...

"I did" responded Tomo the Homo (erectus).

"And then I remembered that they have to be dead (and skinned) first. Boy do those little buggers ever scratch. Have a look at the attached photo and tell me how I should get those bits to .............

Attachment 132613 .......... (only to be viewed by those with a medical background)

Photo subsequently removed as it is too horrible, proves that Tomo is indeed bent, and may adversely affect Tomo's marital future - sloppybutfastadmin.

Sheesh!! he's quick! 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif (for a Canberra type:unhappy composer: )

And so, dear reader, GetYourRocksOffAhLocks has become a Gen Y type of writer, even though it is about 40 years too late, and he/she/it is submitting short sharp one liners with no ......'s at the end.

I will now go and tell Ian on him so that Ahlocks will be sat in the naughty corner until he can open a Globite School Case without a 12 lb hammer, and so that he will also be required to .................

My Aunt says "See what happens when your SportSzar does 115 knots? You get cocky, trendy and forget your roots."

...stay in the Y25 corner and talk to them for a week.....

"It's like so cool to see you" said AhLow with an upward inflection.

"You too dude, and you like ..... look so young" was the response.

"Well like derrrrrrrrrr" said Ahlo, wondering what it all really meant. "I'll have to ..............

"Maybe we could get a U25 Mentor who could talk to them and we could then just watch" said Turbo who was picking things up quickly "then if the software was updated to browse automatically, the Old Hats wouldn't have to watch the Bold and the Beautiful"

..."and m8! i'l hv2 gt me I's fxt nd lrn txt so i kn ndrstnd wht thr tlkn abt"....033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif====================

Beercan?.....115 knots??.....Downhill with a strong tailwind..... maybe...i_dunno

.... "but I must use care to like post my son's photo instead of my own on my like cool Twitbook page" he like thought.

Then he like received a like cool sms that like said "SUYT's", so he took a photo of them and EMS'd the picture to his ..............

....and you're picking up slang from your auntie's..... ..

...... Thesaurus (like) and her ...........

My Aunt asks whether that is the same Auntie that will show us hers' for a dollar?

...."cool Twitbook page"

Mcloch was reminded of a family member who did something she didn't want the extended family to know about.... Yet she had posted all the gory details on Faceplant. :scratch head:

"Not too bright sometimes those twenty somethings" he mumbled :ne_nau:......

=================

"SUYT's"

...took a while,034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif but eventually figured it out..:lol 8:

Mcloch was reminded of a family member who did something she didn't want the extended family to now about.... Yet she had posted all the gory details on Faceplant. :scratch head:

"Not too bright sometimes those twenty somethings" he mumbled :ne_nau:......

=================

...took a while,034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif but eventually figured it out..:lol 8:

..........THAT is totally bogus, there Locksly, but wasn't the Big Day Out so like megga awesome when ............

"Hurro Dudes and Dudettes. Dis is rike Nobooo here, as we now got the Internet and Foxtel on the Subarine, so I can rike rock with you guys, and hope that someone will SUHT's (but not Ahrocks prease), so prease Twit and Faceplant as much as possible and me and Acki will .......

"Hurro Dudes and Dudettes. Dis is rike Nobooo here, as we now got the Internet and Foxtel on the Subarine, so I can rike rock with you guys, and hope that someone will SUHT's (but not Ahrocks prease), so prease Twit and Faceplant as much as possible and me and Acki will .......

...post totarry rike awesome videoos on youtoob...

"I always say make sure the bait's rotten and you can catch anything"

"I always say that, as it is heaps cool" the TurboG-Banger repeated "Just before I start swearing at the outboard for failing for the 4th time, when I need to then go to the hardware to buy another like bogus .....