The Never Ending Story

Admin

Turbo, expecting the Rat in Melbourne, had been busy with the Winchester over the last few days and had laid on an exceptional Australian Day lunch consisting of the Coat of Arms (roasted, grilled and smoked), fricassied koala feet, fried Happy Jack and the rarest delicacy, helmetted honeyeater (he went through about 10 before deciding to use smaller shot).

This was backed by local cheeses.

However it was now sitting on the table covered in flies and it appeared Ratty wasn't coming, so he put in a call to the local pub to see if they were looking for counter meal material

"Have some fried Quokka then" smiled Turbo to Ahlo, Tomo, Deco, Ratto, Darko, and Ford Lasero.

"I picked it up on the road back from WA. Nothing like seasoned meat is there" he said

He didn't mention the jellied Desert Rat out of deference to Ratto

I don't care what the meat is at the moment:nerd: ... mutted Tomo, I've been lying 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif under a school bus :rotary: (totally built by, and for small Japanesemen 032_juggle.gif.7743c94b4332eec092be85721c5af1a0.gif to work on) for the last 3 hrs getting the brakes to work :ilmostro: ... out in 40 degree heat :dousing: ... without any food :ah_oh: .... working on the gravel 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif ... can't touch the tools without frying yourself :bad computer: .... BUT keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif .... I got it working :thumb_up: , with happy owner 021_nod.gif.e05b22d0663f7c104d2025e11d4bd57a.gif , happy me :big_grin: , and happy boss :thumb_up: ...

What more could you want...... ?

I don't care what the meat is at the moment:nerd: ... mutted Tomo, I've been lying 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif under a school bus :rotary: (totally built by, and for small Japanesemen 032_juggle.gif.7743c94b4332eec092be85721c5af1a0.gif to work on) for the last 3 hrs getting the brakes to work :ilmostro: ... out in 40 degree heat :dousing: ... without any food :ah_oh: .... working on the gravel 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif ... can't touch the tools without frying yourself :bad computer: .... BUT keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif .... I got it working :thumb_up: , with happy owner 021_nod.gif.e05b22d0663f7c104d2025e11d4bd57a.gif , happy me :big_grin: , and happy boss :thumb_up: ...

What more could you want...... ?

"Don't wolly about SchoorBus there Tomo" yelled Nobu "And don't knock the size of my countlymen, how about you get off your cracker, stop winging about a bit of heat, keep grinn'n and get this Sub back to dly rand where we can .......

"...reary burn fingas on Hurr"

BTW have you got Passport? If not we give you piece of rice paper we got from Japanese Commander before we left, and it say (in American):

"If the bearer arrive unexpectedly, perhaps from great height you won't be able to read this! Kiss my *** (Chat Room word - no "Old Hats", "somethings about nuthingos", "U25's", "mentors", "knockyknees")"

"Have some fried Quokka then" smiled Turbo to Ahlo, Tomo, Deco, Ratto, Darko, and Ford Lasero.

"I picked it up on the road back from WA. Nothing like seasoned meat is there" he said

He didn't mention the jellied Desert Rat out of deference to Ratto

Turbo had to be careful to remove all the small shot from the quokkas, compliments of the winchester, before delivery to the local pub. A lead sandwich is not a healthy alternative to a bar meal, but it is an alternative.

Then he had to concoct the lie about finding them on the road, instead of 500metres away in the scrub!

I'm sure there's a lot more he's not telling us about the winchester...........

"grumble grumble @#088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif$!%...." swore McLoch. "The proxy server is being a POXY! server and timing out on all the fun and games....:baldy:

..I don't care what the meat is at the momentnerd.gif ... mutted Tomo

"Ah ha!!" smirked Ahlow 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif, "Ditdah has revealled a snippet of his chequered ancestry with a freudian slip about his favourite meal.021_nod.gif.e05b22d0663f7c104d2025e11d4bd57a.gif"

DitDah looked up :patch: from his feast of dingo danglies ...

...and fox guts, and said "What's the problem"

"Nothing" said Turbo who feared the Queenslander might be insulted at the reference to his eating habits, and changing the subject said

"Deccadence has eight horses for sale, all quiet, well fed and love children.

"I'm sure he'll find homes for "Chainsaw", "Skyhigh", "Jigsaw", "Mauler", "Outlaw" and the others soon", but just in case, if you're flying anywhere near Ballarat or Snake Gully, don't go near the hamburger joints for a while".

Be miraculous - Expect people to be Realistic!

The burgers are better at Horsey Jack's....:cool_shades:

But like a tubz from a chat room, Mcloch was off in a cloud of dust to fix another Toyota.

" 'cuz lasers are too hard to get started, unless their turbo'd." he snickered :devil:....

========

Since when would a Nanabender get insulted? 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif.... oh, yeah. 055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif Nearly every page. 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

Ahlo was aiming for return fire, but Turbo was sidetracked by a persistent story he'd heard about a Riverland hotelier who'd been captured by aliens.

He immediately thought of BigPete, one time successful punter on the NES, so he cruised into the Echuca, which was once a popular chicken growing town, where they used to have the Chicken Wings Ball, Miss Chicken Feet, and the chook race, not to mention Breast Of Chicken (for the U25's only)

He asked about BigPete but was met by a stony wall of silence. Everyone denied knowing him.

Finally he came to a scrawny rabbit trapper draped outside the pub.

"Yeh we found out he'd been created and filmed by studios in Hollywood" he said "he never existed but people up here lost a lot of money booking into a phantom hotel.

"Hello. Cassa de Facade" warbled the receptionist. babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif

"Room for two? No problems Sir... Would you like a vapour room or may I suggest the ether suite? Lovely.... And under what name?" typing.gif.8782b95b78baf38bfa903e1de539da1d.gif "Ok, so that's Mr T Planner...prepaying by cash transfer to our bank account in Nigeria."

"Anything else sir?.. Yes, the rooms are very well ventilated and all have 360 degree views"...

Turbo was p[erplerxed at the deep philosophy of Locko,who had been talking to Turbo, Tomo, Darko, Destinio, Decco, DJPO,SlartiATNitsbrinzeo, Jacko, Camo, Motzarto and crew in a tiny room surrounded by ether,hwne one of them let one go

and people began toclear the room with and without their cameras.

He's reasonably certain that's why he was in theory askng for a ventilated room.

There is also another deep inference which we won't go into at this time

as that would be quite inappropriate for all concerned.... but! stay tuned, it will no doubt leak out in the near future.... (not that there's anything wrong with that)

"But why did you have to leave us last night ditdah?" cried Ahlocks in frustration. It was just coming together nice, the reg'lers started showing, the chat started 'a driften...

"You shoulda been there Slarti..." "why we had Dec's on the screen", (not to mention his assistant) "and Turbo even fired up the old cam too!"

"You should've even seen Darky!" "She was actually smiling quite a lot" :big_grin: ... something must be rubbing off me thinks i_dunno

but anyway.... that's history now..........................

in the room with the 360 view, Turbo was rearranging the furniture, while ahlocks was transfixed in packing his bags to head to the "nanabender country" Tomo was getting his stuff ready for a day out at the airport and in the air (not to mention an aerobatic or two!)... Darky was getting ready for work (well you'd think so! but knowing the NSWalies, they'll prolly all have a holiday or something....). Slarti was lying to a nurse again...

And the Nes.... is flowing.... like a clogged pipe.....

=================

We really are missing -

"Regards

:big_grin::big_grin:"

We really are missing -

The NES was shocked into silence for Tomo was the first member of the human race since Shakespeare (who was a shearer from Goondiwindi and not a bad one either although he cut a lot of sheep) to mention THE MISSING LINK,which in fact wasn't a link, but a skull apparently belonging to someone called Yoriko.

... An ex P.I. (aviation acronym for private investigator), now with the CRASHA investigating team, went by the name of Sheerluck Bones. The powers of deduction were hitherto unknown at the crasha flying squad, & Sheerluck knew of Yoricko, but now had to solve the mystery of the skull.

Was it indeed Yoricko's???????????..........

..."Alas poor Yoric, I knew him Hidey Ho..." mumbled Lokspear, as he recalled a story about the discovery of a skeleton in the roof space of a local high school...i_dunno

"Had the investigators baffled for weeks, trying to figure out who it was. 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif" he added as the morning cobwebs began to clear from his mind. 070_sleep.gif.1956b99e60a81a1ab2afff071112ed62.gif

"...Turns out it was the winner of the 1953 Hide and Seek championships.....:ne_nau:

================

...Doctor Rat had seen a notice about a Bikies Convention in Wangaratta and had been away for a few days.

He came back looking scrawny and miserable with his clothes torn, bruises all over his face, no boots, a gash down one arm (sorry foreleg), his underpants over his trousers, and blubbering.

He'd detoured via Watsonia to take part in a debate over Student Training, but that wasn't the main cause of his problems.

He'd been in a happy mood as he rode into Wangaratta, and drooled as he looked at hundreds of black Harleys lined up along the streets, the rumpa rumpa rumpaa as they lined up for drag races, the tattoos, and especially the Bikies Molls.

"I might be in luck there" he thought, and his whiskers bristled.

Eying a particular shapely one, he eased back the throttle with the skill of a Jabiru Pilot, and with a twitch of his RAF moustache he eased the big WHITE SUZUKI into the kerb and reversed into place, just touching one of the Harleys in the process.

He lifted his leg with the ease of a kangaroo dog marking its territory, straightened his lizard skin coat and minced his way towards the footpath skidding a stubby out of the way with one of his pointy toed Gucci boots.

CRASH went a stubby on the back of his head, and that's when it all started to go downhill.