The Never Ending Story

Admin

Turbo tried to help Rat with what was a very plain logo, and of more concern was verging towards orange

..... which is just west of Bathurst and north of Temora.

"Where are you going, Tomo?" asked Tubb.

"I've been saving up and am making a test foray south across the border where the sun always shines, to see if I can fit in and look like a New South Welshman (go the mighty blues, coowee and I love Resch's DA), before I leave on Thursday next in the Drifter to fly to Temora for Natfly." was Tomo's reply.

"We don't want any (more) Homo (sapian)s down here, as we have heaps" yelled Ahlocks whose SportSzar does 115 knots easily since the aircraft was featured on the Rec Flying Home Page.

"Well I insist" responded Tomo "Because I ...................

[ATTACH]9802.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9803.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9804.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9805.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]9806.vB[/ATTACH]

1005665302_FeedtheRatties.png.0c7ff083257b11d417eeebc12c04c44a.png

1097019977_Iloverats.png.1b5d2445cbb5755bf303ab146e14ff31.png

1641800063_ItsaRatthing.png.89e6487fb5ccde6f718116b401e38651.png

1710732047_Howsitfeel.png.06c92fe8d0a15f09ceb84020035a70ab.png

684467656_RatsRLove.png.c482f727011decde82baa94cedb11b02.png

..... "Well I insist" responded Tomo "Because I ...................

I have an errand to run, to go and buy a sack load of rivets for someone who shall remain nameless then shameless, so lets leave it at that.

Once south of the Queensland border, Tomo was pleasantly suprised to learn, that with daylight saving, not only does life still goes on, but you can actually fit more flying in on pleasant evenings.

He now plans to try and educate others in his community.

I'll write a song that'll get the message across thought.

So with his battered old campfire guitar in hand,:guitarist: he started his new rendition

"I'm moving south of the border to Yarrawonga

Co's the blokes down there can fly for longer

I'll just drift along and feel so high

As I purr 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif along in that southern sky":robin:

I have an errand to run, to go and buy a sack load of rivets for someone who shall remain nameless then shameless, so lets leave it at that. Once south of the Queensland border, Tomo was pleasantly suprised to learn, that with daylight saving, not only does life still goes on, but you can actually fit more flying in on pleasant evenings.

He now plans to try and educate others in his community.

I'll write a song that'll get the message across thought.

So with his battered old campfire guitar in hand,:guitarist: he started his new rendition

"I'm moving south of the border to Yarrawonga

Co's the blokes down there can fly for longer

I'll just drift along and feel so high

As I purr 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif along in that southern sky":robin:

Where the air is sweeter.

The snow is warmer, whiter & sleeter.

There is no Anna Bligh,

To make you curse and sigh,

And there are less cane t**ds,

But quite a few mexican t**ds,

Some of whom may even be Forum members,

But it always pays to remember,

That it is better to be in NSW and alive,

Than in the Queen's land timewarp stuck in 1955,

However in Victoria and Tazzy it is ..........

:encore::musicboohoo::robin: 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif113_im_with_stupid.gif.d45bc13dd386fe8822f6b5bda0f59e40.gif:drums:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:rilla:

Where the air is sweeter.The snow is warmer, whiter & sleeter.

There is no Anna Bligh,

To make you curse and sigh,

And there are less cane t**ds,

But quite a few mexican t**ds,

Some of whom may even be Forum members,

But it always pays to remember,

That it is better to be in NSW and alive,

Than in the Queen's land timewarp stuck in 1955,

However in Victoria and Tazzy it is ..........

:encore::musicboohoo::robin: 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif113_im_with_stupid.gif.d45bc13dd386fe8822f6b5bda0f59e40.gif:drums:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:rilla:

Even better; you feel ALIVE

And we don't close at five

We're not choked by Resch's

Nor are we facetious (five vowells)

And the Princess does cruises each night

We're cane toad free

And Mexican free

And the breezes flow gently each day

Rat's Avatar was beginning tolook like an Elders outlet

..... or the T-Shirt on a Bunnings "Team Member".

But does El Ratto care?

Not a jot (1 vowel).

For he is "SuperRat" the magnificent.

"Is he ever" piped up Nanna from about 1700 post ago "And I can also attest to his .......

This brings up an important message from the Vic/Tas region.

People who live with Cane Toads and Rats should take great care when on holidays in Tasmania, to be sure they don't step on a Qwerty. They're a cute little thing and the world would be the poorer without them - also they squirt a horrible smelling substance that sticks to your pants for weeks.

It Is believed this is what Nanna is referring to when she talks about The Rat's Legacy

This sticker is free - wear it with pride in Vic/Tas

Sticker brought to you by BronzeNotOrange

Qwerty.jpg.4b7627c9153277fbde11f490dfa6254d.jpg

attacking our qwerty

is a habit quite dirty

for it's not he with a logo

from an MG that may go

and the flashiest tooth

within miles of wagga times two

so leave him alone with with his devil or two

'cause anything else could lead to him getting quite shirty

and then.........

and that's a factso where is QWERTY?

Qwerty was out at the local Hardly Normal, where he was lurking in the computer section, removing all the keys from the display keyboards except for his favourite 6 in the top left-hand corner.

Unfortunately, he hadn't realised that...

....this wouldn't save his species, and soon all were extinct.In Memory of the last living Qwerty

.... But good news.

There are reports that a Qwerty has been sighted by a licenced trapper of Tasmanian Tigers (their skins are used to make vinyl and their meat is excellent as fish meal) in a remote area of the southwest coast.

When interviewed he said "It was a lovely speciman, however it looks like it may have been in a fight or two over the years, although with Qwerties you can never tell as they often bite each other during their mating rituals, however the one I saw had an unusual colouring with a few spots, but looked like it was hunting for more than one, so there may possibly be a nest of them, and they might also be ........

mutating to a more vicious man eating strain

Editor's note - Where are the ..........'s?

........ however detailed analysis of the Qwerty dropping that have been collected in the SW forest (otherwise known as stool samples, but the trapper though that they might possibly be Ikea stools) shows clearly in the dna and in the traces of peanuts and Boag's Draught that remain, that Qwerty is not actually a "Qwerty", but is instead a less well known, and certainly less valuable, "Uiop" which is upwardly mobile and which has airs and graces above his station.

"Ha haaaaaaa" yelled the Forum police. "That is like pretending to be an Ian when you are actually merely just a slartibuttcrack or a stanzanordinarybloke, so for the Uiop's pretence he, she or it will be punished with a ..........

"Ha haaaaaaa" yelled the Forum police. "That is like pretending to be an Ian when you are actually merely just a slartibuttcrack or a stanzanordinarybloke, so for the Uiop's pretence he, she or it will be punished with a ..........

...dose of innuendo (Italian Suppository)

...dose of innuendo (Italian Suppository)

.... so to continue the joke that the U25's will not have heard ....... the Doctor said "Did you put those suppositories in your back passage like I instructed you?"

"Yes I did, mate" responded the Cocky "I put 'em in the back passage near the fridge, but for all the good they did, I may as well have stuck them up my b*m". 114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif

But despite all that, the Uiop continued to make its presence felt with numerous posts about ......

But despite all that the Uiop continued to make its presence felt with numerous posts about ......

...matters flying, including extensive airframe modifications, exciting adventures, and the weather, but they were invisible to mainlanders, except for Turbo who when he wasn't out with the shotgun or chainsaw or 4WD, had extensive Environmental qualifications.

NES pause...

Guys and gals, are we sinking a bit into the language and areas of distasteful effluence? I hope to perhaps make this into a book for site members one day and I would hate to have to put an R Rating on it. We could even ask Gary Clark - the resident Recreational Flying Cartoonist to create some Swamp cartoons for it 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

However, I really get a laugh how you "tastefully" take the micky out on some threads making them a part of the NES - note I said TASTEFULLY! :big_grin:

Thanks Guys (and Gals) and the younger (impressionable) generation on the site ;)

NES restart...

NES pause...

Guys and gals, are we sinking a bit into the language and areas of distasteful effluence? I hope to perhaps make this into a book for site members one day and I would hate to have to put an R Rating on it. We could even ask Gary Clark - the resident Recreational Flying Cartoonist to create some Swamp cartoons for it 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

However, I really get a laugh how you "tastefully" take the micky out on some threads making them a part of the NES - note I said TASTEFULLY! :big_grin:

Thanks Guys (and Gals) and the younger (impressionable) generation on the site ;)

NES restart...

Ian.

On behalf of all those that have exceeded the bounds of good taste I wish to advise their apologies.

Be assured that I will now spend a bit more time policing their poor behaviour and in keeping them in line.

In particular, Planey, HiHo, AhLow and Tubby will be put on notice so that there is no misunderstanding.

Kind & proper regards

Geoff

NES Resume ..................................

...matters flying, including extensive airframe modifications, exciting adventures, and the weather, but they were invisible to mainlanders, except for Turbo who when he wasn't out with the shotgun or chainsaw or 4WD, had extensive Environmental qualifications.

"After all" he said "Me and Brownie the environmental bloke are like this" making a sign with his hand "Plus I was the forman in the company that had the timber concession in the Tanami Forest where we ................

..were quite successful in preventing tree felling.

(How do you post a video - can't find any instructions anywhere)?

Get a bubble wrap bag and a $1 stamp.

"What's a VIDEO?" asked the U25's. "Is that like a Telex machine, an 8-track car stereo, a 2-stroke outboard, a PAL TV or a ..........