The Never Ending Story

Admin

...which is close to his Obfusc.......

...which appears to be a concept that originated in the ACT and is now well used in Queensland (which leads the writer to suspect that it is a term from about 1960) which has since fallen from common use in NSW, Vic and Sth OZ.

But on looking it up in Wikipedia it is clear that in the 1950's the use was:

He obfuscates (pretty regularly in that Cheetah).

She obfuscates (and Tomo wishes that he could watch).

They obfuscate, but only between concenting adults.

Thou obfuscatest.

Obfuscation will send you ....................

"Ah yes. Obstipation.. it does fit the symptoms.." mumbled DrLoch 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif, whom had spent a considerable amount of time 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif studying the recent sandgropian bout of the malady.

"It's a common illness amongst the aviation tribe. Usually a liberal dose of sage pope.gif.a0ee153f3a9c0283b6cacaf154799f67.gif and thyme :gerg: will aid the patient to realise that when freshly minted, we are often full of it...

=============

Obstipation..:yelrotflmao:full of it.. 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif a herbal gag.. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif..in the garden...:raise_eyebrow:..i_dunno....087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

"Obstipation..:yelrotflmao:full of it.. 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif a herbal gag.. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif..in the garden...:raise_eyebrow:..i_dunno....087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

Poor Ahlow, the mainspar scare which fortunately for Ahlow was on the wrong aircraft and resulted in no more of a problem for Ahlow than continuing to be wary of popping rivets, had shaken him to the point of wandering around the garden making vague statements.

He was stuck at the "Impasse" gate as surely as if there had been a lock on it, and a Jasb on fire on the other side.

He hadn't even joined in the race for a wreckedflieingaverationdot com sticker where even Startiblastpastyer had joined in with a determined effort to feature a non-orange article with non-brown paint spots and his name on the bottom.

Turbo said "I for one would wear that sticker proudly on the rear window" but thought it might be a problem among some segments of the local population.

Darky had thrown herself into the rush for a solution, and was making good headway, but had to return most of Turbo's entries because they contained a fuscation.

"It might be normal for you" she said, "but there are people on this forum who like to fly the real thing................"

"It might be normal for you" she said, "but there are people on this forum who like to fly the real thing...

the right side up with sundry defects plastered over with reject bumper stickers carefully arranged to obscure the .....

...holes left from where the strobe and radio aerial used to be....augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

Seeing as how in-house jargon was not being encouraged in the great sticker hunt, McLoch started 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif on an outhouse theme. 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif

"Wreckflyingdotcomdotau. The cure for a limp spar"

=============

Real men Rotax, others just Jab at it... 075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

...holes left from where the strobe and radio aerial used to be....augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

Seeing as how in-house jargon was not being encouraged in the great sticker hunt, McLoch started 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif on an outhouse theme. 066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif

And it came to pass, as the result of a Public Information enquiry, that DrLo had ordered 2 of the latest swish J120 wing struts and 6 rolls of gaffa tape to make the necessary upgrades, just in case.

"I don't why you are so worried" said TurbozaPlanner from St Bangeholme. "Just make every second loop an outsider and those wings will stay on for quite a while yet, no worries maate, and ...........

Turbo noticed that someone, who called Slarti a Stout Trout, and probably insinuated that his beautiful aircraft was "orange", not realising that all photos incorrectly portray hues between red and blue (in particular, Orange) incorrectly, had skilfully reversed letter order to escape a charge of obfuscation.

However, his attention had been drawn to a thread about the airshow at Evans Head, and the amazing sight of the Recflying Queenslanders wandering around all day avoiding each other, passing but a few metres from each other yet never saying hello.

"Ah well, that must be the way of the Queenslander" he thought, then realised that when everyone had a Land Cruiser with spare jerry cans and stickers on it, a pig dog, baggy green trousers and a wide brimmed hat, maybe it would be difficult to recognise each other.

There had been talk of a cap, but everyone wanted a different colour. Strange he thought when they were all happy with the same garb now.

He wondered whether a special call, perhaps like a dingo howl, might bring them together next time, and thoughtfully, and caringly mused on what it might be....

He wondered whether a special call, perhaps like a dingo howl, might bring them together next time, and thoughtfully, and caringly mused on what it might be....

...the words 'FREE BOOZE' sprung to his mind, with a secret handshake to identify forumites...

Free Booze might do it, but people from NSW would probably hog it, and the secret handshake would be OK, but they just wandered round without getting that far.

Perhaps one of those plastic trumpets the English soccer fans use might work.....

Free Booze might do it, but people from NSW would probably hog it, and the secret handshake would be OK, but they just wandered round without getting that far.

Perhaps one of those plastic trumpets the English soccer fans use might work.....

"Hello Hello Hello", did someone call my name?016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif(Free Booze ) I'm from NSW.

I've always been generous and bought the first shout ( on the basis that there's always a crowd that's late). A trick I learned years ago from a mate who now lives in a beautiful villa in Majorca with the money he saved.

Not sure what Tubs means by the funny handshake, but we won't give him the third degree over it.;)

There used to be someone called FriarPuk on here, that generously donated a few his wines to Pedro from Echucca and others, but maybe the poor bugger went broke.:juggle:as a result.

If he did'nt, come and say hello.--------------we'd love to hear from you.

Free Booz thought Tomo would entertain the kids quite a lot, just imagine Mclocks yelling out, "Free Booz", and all the little kids would come running and standing by to wait!

Mclock would then have to go an hide behind his Recycled beer can, poke his head up over the edge :cool_shades: and go BOO! Repeating this till he was the worlds most favoured in the Tiny Tots circle.

"He's getting quite popular Hey Darky?" Said Tubz...

"Yeah he's...........

...everyone's hero" said Darky eyeing off the free booze....

..... "But it's not one of the trendy Gucci beers" she said 'You don't expect a budding member of the legal profession to drink that common muck, do? If so I'd be a ..............

......supercharger" Said Blower, "we've come right up the Roots into the Lysholm type" Mr Whipple Said. "You positive about that" Asked Turbo...? (felling really out of place with the Super's). "I'm certain about it Tubz", buts in Eaton.

"Well I'll be Blowed" says the uncertain Acki........

....we had blowers and turbos (no technical description in case the sleeping bear wakes up) back in WW2, but Mitsubishi didn't use them because they slowed down engine response, and you would appreciate, Australians, that when you'd just dropped half a tonne of high explosive on a US Carrier, the dudes tend to put down their Ipods fast and line up their guns faster, you you needed response to climb out fast.

"Mitsubishi went on to put them in their trucks, watercooled them, and they lasted forever" said Aki.

"They're owned by the Germans now" said Turbo "and I notice you lot fly F18's, for defence purposes only of course, not to mention the Chinese."

Tomo was continually looking around. He'd woken up the bear with a simple explanation that devices which pressurised an engine's intake side using mechanical drives were called superchargers and those that used exhaust gases were called turbo chargers, but the bear had woken up and launched into him left, right and centre and he was now sporting bites and grazes on both flanks, legs and bum.

Turbo, who'd been receiving a lot of hot air into his intake recently, gave Tomo some sound advice.

"Before you mess with a bear, always have a tree nearby"

"That's all very well for you" wailed Tomo, but you have to see the bear coming first!"

"I just use the winchester if there isn't a tree nearby" says Tomo... Quick, simple and efficient. (having calmed down)

"What about the bear at the other end of the barrel?" "have you thought of the consequences of knocking him down? Asks Darky... "No, but I guess it wouldn't be any good to flatten it straight away", "I'll Just confuse it, by shooting around it, instead"

"Your rather mean Tomo" says Darky... "Yes, it must be that Scottish streak coming out of me" "I'm shocking naughty at playing with people ..err...um... bears"

"Well I'd look out if I were you" "bears don't easily forget....."