Flatulence on planes

pudestcon

Guest Andys@coffs

So....now I know if on a commercial flight and someone bursts into spontaneous applause what it means...Ive often wondered why they did that and thought it was in support of a good landing after a rough flight, now I know it was the bump that cracked the sphincter!

Andy

P.S classic Pud..thanks for that especially teh fact that women smell worse than men!!....Ummmm didnt check the date of publication, it wasnts 1st April last year by chance...

Think it depends a lot on what you eat, and how well you are digesting it. It pays to be carefull of what you eat and drink on a long flight or you may experience a fair bit of discomfort. The cabin altitude is around 9,000 feet. Thats why you can't get a hot cup of coffee. The boiling point is much lower. Nev

Farting could turn heavier than air aircraft into lighter than air aircraft if we all fart methane. Landing and "sticking" to the ground would be the issue.

Oh, by the way, as my sigline says "...Never trust a fart."

Butt the end result of all that flatulence could be http://www.yawp.com/3rd-i/vol4/vol4No12/fart.html 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif. To keep it in or let it out = discomfort and dyspepsia -v- human incendiary.

That's almost straight from SouthPark, I remember an episode where the climate change scientists were blaming global warming on farting, the people began to spontaneously combusting, due to holding their farts in.

My girlfriend of 21yrs always used to say "That was totally unnecessary, it's all a matter of self control " but that was a blast from the past.

Since I bought her a new battery for her hearing aid, she's never said it again, but does occasionally wander away from me, with a funny expression on her face.

• Haha 1

For all the young teenage blokes who read this site (all 3 of you) you will know when the time has come, when you girlfriend is comfortable around you & really likes you.

They pass wind in front you, instead of sneaking off 097_peep_wall.gif.dcfd1acb5887de1394272f1b8f0811df.gif to pass wind in another room or down wind from you. :scratching head:I dunno why they do this, must have something to do with evolution or something.

That's Farter from the truth as I know it. They might be relaxed , but they might have stopped caring also. Nev

Maybe, with just cause?

SORRY! shouldn't have bought that Thai Curry Cookbook........................I'M GUILTY!...........................(Yet feeling pleasantly relieved)059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

Women's smell worse than mens? I thought they didn't fart?rdarby,

Stands to reason mate they are the one that splash perfume all over themselves to smell good, but now we know the real reason eh to hide the stench.

Alf