Anyone get Sport Pilot yet?

ayavner

Like DeskPilot, I havent renewed my subscription, & wonder if any one would let me have their back copies of Sport Pilot mag.I could walk up the big hill to Winstonhills shopping centre, if "Ayavner" cares to share, LoL

Havent seen the mag in the shops for a long time now,

Many thanks in advance ( just incase)

Bryan

spacesailor

Hey Bryan,

Sure thing! Just give me a ring on 0420 862 947 or PM me, I should be out and about later today and could drop it by.

Like DeskPilot, I havent renewed my subscription, & wonder if any one would let me have their back copies of Sport Pilot mag.I could walk up the big hill to Winstonhills shopping centre, if "Ayavner" cares to share, LoL

Havent seen the mag in the shops for a long time now,

Many thanks in advance ( just incase)

Bryan

spacesailor

Got mine in Westpoint Blacktown last Thursday.

You'se southern folks are fortunate. I just got mine today - a week after you. I think it takes longer to push it all the way uphill to Sunny Queensland.

Nice to see SR still spreading happy reports. Shame though that the Organisation Restructure Committee work has dropped onto the back burner once again.

Hey Skeptic

Looks nice and only a few years since a rebuild... Can't complain about the price, either!

Kaz

I went to the AAAA annual fly-in at Echuca over the weekend

At least I got this months, last months didn't arrive. Had to pick up a copy at NATFLY. Had to raid a mates copy to get the NATFLY booklet as well. My rego isn't even due yet, maybe they are softening me up for August!!!

• 2 weeks later...