Jabiru Down @ Victoria Point

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Greece, It's always pilot error and they go to Jail real fast. It's a dangerous and unfair presumption often made because the pilot is there and the plane crashed. What could be more obvious? Nev

The oil could just be a hose not tightened. the dipstick perhaps. loose, but when it's jabiru involved it must be the engine's fault. I thought he might have the cowl off because the engine was missing. Nev

• Winner 1
  • Caution 1

The oil could just be a hose not tightened. the dipstick perhaps. loose, but when it's jabiru involved it must be the engine's fault. I thought he might have the cowl off because the engine was missing. Nev

Looks like it's still there to me. 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

• Agree 1
  • Helpful 1

Apparently the prop damage is because she went through a Electric fence then a Barb wire fence. She looks in pretty good shape considering. Rego is 24-7984 Pathfinder Aviation from Archerfield.

do you have any more details? agree it looks good considering: they are a tough airframe. Main thing is everyone is OK.

Well done I say, don't know what caused it to come down, but the landing surface is not that ideal for Jab wheels, they are free from injury and minimal ( APPARANT ) damage, well done.

Pat ( not a Jab fan, but the aircraft frame is a real tough nut and protects the occupants well ) .

• Haha 1