A point to ponder ...

old man emu

If a man talks in the woods and there are no women around to hear him is he still wrong ?

I do know that when he thinks he is finally right that's the start of the next argument.

Never heard of a Pedobear, but then again, I was never an altar boy at the zoo. I couldn't bear to be bare with Brer Bear.

Google it, pedobear is a meme.

If I was a bear defecating in the woods, I wouldn't want the Pope hanging around when my bot bot was out!pope.gif.f606ef85899745c40c103dff0622d758.gif

Especially if the pope in question was Alexander VI.

He was a Borgia, apparently had a very active sex life and fathered many children. However none of them are reported as being ursine so perhaps I wrong him.

• Haha 1

Meh, why is that special, Logan City has many Bogans the same.

A few probably even dress the same, looks like he's squeezed into a velour hoodie with beanie.

pope.jpg.77c5cacce5cff711232b8cb1f7e43172.jpg

• Haha 1

Speaking of the clergy and doing it in the woods...

A priest goes camping with a young fellow. The young fellow says "I can't wait to get there". Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Later, the young fellow says "When you see some woods stop. I need to take a s..t." Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Young fellow says "Stop now I really need to go"". Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient". But he stops and lets the young guy out.

Then there is a shriek from the woods. "For Christ's sake father, come quick." Priest calls out "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Young guy calls back "Moses didn't have his balls caught in a rabbit trap!

• Haha 1

A few probably even dress the same, looks like he's squeezed into a velour hoodie with beanie.

Hey, that's Rod Watson from 48 Marsden Rd, onya Roddy!

• Haha 1

Speaking of the clergy and doing it in the woods...A priest goes camping with a young fellow. The young fellow says "I can't wait to get there". Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Later, the young fellow says "When you see some woods stop. I need to take a s..t." Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Young fellow says "Stop now I really need to go"". Priest says "Have patience my son, Moses was patient". But he stops and lets the young guy out.

Then there is a shriek from the woods. "For Christ's sake father, come quick." Priest calls out "Have patience my son, Moses was patient".

Young guy calls back "Moses didn't have his balls caught in a rabbit trap!

That was not the way I expected that joke to go!

• Agree 1