Jeremy Clarkson suspended from the BBC. . . .

Phil Perry

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Jeremy Clarkson doing running over headstones in people's backyards?

He took a shortcut - through the dead center of the City with grave results ....

I'll get my hat .... 084_chase.gif.a3cab873b9247ad7d295882b8a53a985.gif

So the weeks I checked Top Gear got beaten by the footy show and no difference in numbers if it was a new or repeat show. The footy show can't be that expensive to produce as its just a bunch of washed up old blokes talking crap in a studio with a live audience...

• Agree 1

TV can't go any lower. Eminating out of UK, but a version now being produced in Australia, is Gogglebox, which shows a bunch of bogans sitting, watching, and commenting on Aussie TV shows. Absolutely mind-numbing.

here you go boys, beaten by My Ireland with Colin

FT, and not just in this thread, you are told veritable reasons why this is so but you just post totally ignorant of what others have to say like you have us all on ignore.

That is not debating, that's just being obtuse and annoyingly irreverent.

(Of course Top Gear followers will understand precisely what I just wrote but for you Footy Show followers what I wrote was; "don't be a dickhead").

• Haha 1

This all started because the BBC where cutting costs by using 3 star accommodation which king clarkson found objectionable. The BBC wouldn't be cutting costs if the show was raking in the audience (and money) the way they say it is. You're ignoring those obvious facts.

I used to be a huge top gear fan once upon a time. like way back 5 years ago. I've seen all of the first 18 seasons top gear, right back to the days when top gear first folded when clarkson was just one of the journos on the cast.

I'm a sexist pig and I couldn't handle a girl fronting a motoring show, I can't stand Vicky whatever her name is on 5th gear and if I hear her squeal once more in my lifetime ...

Top Gear is a bloke's show, period (spits on ground).

Oh and Clarkson wasn't "Sacked" as they all keep reporting, his contract is up in 2 months and BBC won't be renewing it. He is still under contract with the BBC until that date.