Guess This Aircraft ?

Take that as a Yes. A forerunner of the Century, the SG Storm 280 was manufactured as 

a kit when the company, now Storm Aircraft, was called  SG Aviation.

TGTP297.jpg.ff52c64895d6afcaaaaf6b68a311002a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Methusala gets the first kewpie doll of the new decade. 

How about this odd looking machine?

[ATTACH]42815[/ATTACH]

I have know idea but I'd like to know more. Obviously roadable but that engine intrigues me. A four cylinder radial or a new version of the Balandin X 4 cylinder engine. It appears that the engine rotates about its center as one set of blades look to be attached to the cylinder heads. Any ideas, anyone?

Wagner FJ-V3 Aerocar, or sometimes called the Wagner Rotocar III.

I gather the Wagner Rotocar III, pictured by Red750, was the original prototype, powered with a Franklin air-cooled 6AS-335-B- and the final prototype was the FJ-V3 Aerocar, powered by a Turbomeca Oredon turbine engine.

It appears that Alfred Vogt of Helicopter Technik Wagner, produced no less than 5 prototype designs of his Aerocar - all with substantial design variations.

The prototype pictured by Red750 was powered by a "95HP rotary engine", with no further info available on the engine, that I can find. It appears the engine was an Alfred Vogt design.

http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/wagner_rotorcar.php

This machine is in a German aviation museum and it's hard to find good photos of it. The link below provides the two best photos I could find.

https://www.allcarindex.com/production/germany/aerocar/

That's correct, the Wagner  Rotocar III. It was developed into a four seater called the Aerocar, and the photo below shows the Aerocar in flight. The Wagner designs were passed to a new company, Helikopter Technik Munchen (HTM) in 1971. HTM abandoned the Aerocar.

OK. On to the next -

TGTP303.jpg.72ebf123b1bcc75ae6ab74badf313da1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9 days and no takers. This one is a Wag-Aero Sportsman 2+2.. Details of this 4 place kit plane can be found here. Showcase profile to come.

This one should go quickly.

TGTP306.jpg.57c3543eaa6b88ed60d159977c470d58.jpg