LEAST HAPPY PLACES TO LIVE IN THE UK ?

Phil Perry

[ATTACH=full]38093[/ATTACH]Ah, now I understand . . . this explains why I'm such a miserable sod. . . . . . .

Come off it Phil, surely you're not ensconced in the second last place rated for happiness?

Maybe it's high time you move back Down Under?

Come off it Phil, surely you're not ensconced in the second last place rated for happiness?Maybe it's high time you move back Down Under?

Yeah... he could move to Canberra... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Back at the top of the list!

• Haha 4

I pushed a motorbike for close to 20 miles through Cannock Chase many years ago; I hate the bloody place!

Jeeze ,. . .which way did you go ? ? ? the Chase is spread across several hills depending upon what road / track you take,. . .it's possible to save diesel and roll from Pye Green telecomms tower nearly all the way into Rugeley, around six clix ! . . .I hope you didn't push it DOWN the hills too mate ! ! !

Shoulda given me a ring. . . I've got a tow rope / large van !

Phil

Come off it Phil, surely you're not ensconced in the second last place rated for happiness?Maybe it's high time you move back Down Under?

Sir. . . . if I could convince the Mrs. . . . . .I'd sell up and be there on the next flight . . . She doesn't want to be too far away from the 2 Daughters and the rest of her family ! !

So I've got to deteriorate in the cold weather instead ! Phil.

I love English place names - Ballsover. Here it's Headover.It's interesting that Balsover is not far from Cannock, as the Aussie drives.

You ought to move to Nobottle in Northants.

OME

Sussex sound suss to me. How about Middlesex?

Wouldn't like to walk it. Rooty hill is about arbourial roots , as in Mulga, you bad minded types. We used to talk like this in sixth class Primary when I was 12 ans.. Copulater. or cheerio. Nev

Mate of mine uses "Cop ya later" as a goodbye. Amazing how many people haven't got it. (And yes, he's a very "bad minded" type!)

• Haha 2

I seem to remember a story about a tea merchant who offered FAR tea, which was strongly flavoured, SHI tea which had a similar flavour but was more full-bodied and CUN tea which was very popular and he couldn't keep up the supply.

• Haha 1