Tragic Loss of a Good Friend

Guest john

I lost a good friend & drinking buddy this past weekend as a result of his own stupidity in a tragic accident.

HE GOT HIS 3RD FINGER ON HIS LEFT HAND CAUGHT IN A WEDDING RING.027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

You should be able to get out of the marriage contract. You are usually in a state of insanity at the time, and you have convinced yourself that a lot of the most improbable nice things will happen when you do.. She thinks you are god's gift to a woman and will provide for her every need, (or else). Nev

• Agree 2

I've checked my marriage licence I can't find the expiry date or how many demerit points you get before you lose it. .

Let her catch you with her sister, I think that's automatic loss of licence.

• Haha 2
  • Informative 1

A woman searches till she finds the perfect man, then spends the rest of her life trying to change him.

Nah. A guy marries a girl hoping she will never change.

The girl marries the guy hoping he will!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

The only possible legal out for our dear friend is relying on the medical condition she gave him, which forced him to marry her.

STD- Primary infection-Sexually Transmitted Delusion, which we all know is a short term psychosis.029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif

It is then followed by the secondary manifestation of the disease

STD- Sexually Transmitted Debt:contract:

Any attempt to sleep with the sister will probably lead to the tertiary stage of the disease.

STD- Sexual Transgression Death:stretcher:

• Haha 3

[ATTACH=full]39547[/ATTACH]

Well I'm Sorry. . .! But I wouldn't go out with a girl who would knowingly wear a tanktop with such a glaring grammatical error displayed thereon for all the world to remove the michael from. . . . .

Fer Gawd's sake. . .there's no bleedin' appostrofee in "Boyfriends" therefore it's none possessive . . . . indicating that she has many boyfriends oh dear dear. . . . .wot's the world coming to. . .I blame unfettered immigration for brindleising the lingo. . . . . . too many badly edumificated poms allowed in I reckon. . . . .

• Like 1
  • Caution 1

The story goes that one of the trapped miners at Beaconsfield was worried about his injured leg. He said "Do you think there is much future for a one-legged gold digger?" His mate replied - "Ask Paul McCartney!".

Oh yes, of course,. . .that lass with the wooden leg . . . .

I heard she was involved in a serious house fire a while back,. . .the fire brigade managed to save the house,. . .but she was burnt to the ground. . . . .

Oh yes, of course,. . .that lass with the wooden leg . . . .I heard she was involved in a serious house fire a while back,. . .the fire brigade managed to save the house,. . .but she was burnt to the ground. . . . .

allegedly the real reason they broke up was that she was unhappy with a Christmas present that Paul McCartney gave her. He got her a new wooden leg. She was upset because she thought she deserved more than just another stocking filler.......

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
After the divorce Paul McCartney was asked if he would ever go down on one leg again. He said no and please call her Linda.

wrong wife:wasnt me:

The asymmetric one was Heather, Heather Mills.

• Agree 1