Pseudo GA

Admin

wow kasper, I have 550 metres at the farm and will not take a passenger in the Jabiru. The strip is N/S and just last week there were consistent 20 knot westerlies which stopped me flying from it. 100 metres.... that's definitely trike size.

I reckon I need a cross-strip.

• Agree 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow kasper, I have 550 metres at the farm and will not take a passenger in the Jabiru. The strip is N/S and just last week there were consistent 20 knot westerlies which stopped me flying from it. 100 metres.... that's definitely trike size.I reckon I need a cross-strip.

My cross strips are .... 100m its a paddock. and yep. Trikes r me. trust me the sapphire is never getting in or out

• Like 1

All this legal talk and litigation and liability and so forth,,,,,,Makes me wonder how many aircraft and pilots are dropping off the register with raa, because of frustration with the system and are going back to the old days anyway and flying around their own patch in that little plane that they lovingly maintain and pander ,as they have safely been doing for many years,..And are just saying #$^^#@them if they want to sue /prosecute me ,well go ahead,,getting anything out off a stone or pensioner with bugger all assets to lose,will be a challenge for them and if they threaten jail time ,,,,,Well so be it i,ll probably be eating better then I am now and wont have to worry about the power bills etc ,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,clear prop..................

Off topic {sorry Ian] Now an issue has been brought to my attention,If anyone has an issue or concern with anything I post on this forum please feel free to contact or message me direct at [email protected] or 0458912058 and show some balls and address the problem with me. NOT my brother as he do,s not need the shit Nor is he my keeper/minder/teacher/ Nor is it his job to tell me anyone,s concerns OK,,,,,,,,,,,so if you have a problem with anything I have said,or might say in the future,please ring me /email me .or meet me out the back of the shed and we will sort it out ah......................................................

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Good on you Bull that will stop a lot of rot quicker than a flash of lightening.The sticky beaks are just to hard to cop at times.

KP

Post removed due to language - Moderator

All this legal talk and litigation and liability and so forth,,,,,,Makes me wonder how many aircraft and pilots are dropping off the register with raa, because of frustration with the system and are going back to the old days anyway and flying around their own patch in that little plane that they lovingly maintain and pander ,as they have safely been doing for many years,..And are just saying #$^^#@them if they want to sue /prosecute me ,well go ahead,,getting anything out off a stone or pensioner with bugger all assets to lose,will be a challenge for them and if they threaten jail time ,,,,,Well so be it i,ll probably be eating better then I am now and wont have to worry about the power bills etc ,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,clear prop..................

Pretty hard to easily sue you since Bull is probably not your real name. Most of the rest of the serious contributors use names in plain view or easily detectible.

Thing is you getting very close to the point and the poor gentlemen/ladies are going down and for the last chance of a win they implicate more people.

Poor fellow are just running out of puff, they will go shortly.

KP.

Pretty hard to easily sue you since Bull is probably not your real name. Most of the rest of the serious contributors use names in plain view or easily detectible.

Col if you had been following this forum for any length of time ,which you have not ;You would know that my Name is Scott Evans 15 telford st Proserpine Qld 4800 and as you can see from my email address Bull is short for my old commercial fishing callsign bullrout as I was known for 35 years over the radio catching those prawns you love so much on the RAA tab, ah col=====jones is that your real name?????And position in the RAA side of things?? or is that exposing too much info about YOU col,,at least Don has the balls to tell the truth about which way he wants raa to go,,,,so who,s being sly and hiding something here col? [your also welcome to come around to my place and I,ll show you the nice patch of lawn growing at the back of my shed if you like??]

Col if you had been following this forum for any length of time ,which you have not ;You would know that my Name is Scott Evans 15 telford st Proserpine Qld 4800 and as you can see from my email address Bull is short for my old commercial fishing callsign bullrout as I was known for for 35 years over the radio catching those prawns you love so much on the RAA tab, ah col=====jones is that your real name?????

Scott, pleased to meet you. Col

Scott, pleased to meet you. Col

So is it YOUR real name ??or are you going to do a Hillary and plead ignorance col?[ WikiLeaks exposes even little fish like you col] Andjust to clarify my postings ,,,I,m currently fully compliant with RAA rules and regs and so is my aircraft and have been for some years now. My questioning was about how it would be beyond raa to prosecute over 1000 or so exmembers is because it would be financially unviable for raa and a real TEST of RAA,s teeth ah col,,,,so if you want to send an investigater around ,no problem send him also, if the use of power is proven to be abused in registration etc a code of conduct investigation would be warrented don,t you think col?????

For sure Turbs, but I think Col is big enough to handle being called a little fish so I personally wouldn't worry about that.

Bull does come across as being a little over passionate but I don't think he means any harm and going by what he has said it sounds like someone has been hassling his family about him which never is a nice thing to have happen.

What might be an interesting interlude for you, can be quite traumatic for the person involved, and this one to me looks like cyber bullying where maybe some action needs to be taken.

Sorry Turbs , col was the one to first throw punches at me by interluding that I was here under an assumed identity , and I was so truamaticaly affected by his postings ,[i could not even go out the door for fear that I might be mistaken for someone else,]so yes I agree with you about the cyber bullying thing and yes maybe we should take some action against col for this heinous act,dont you agree,,,,,,,[a sence of humour puts different lights upon things Turbo and I was so stressed out ijusthad to reply to col in the manner I did,,,Whats wrong with asking who he is, he asked me??]

• Like 1

For sure Turbs, but I think Col is big enough to handle being called a little fish so I personally wouldn't worry about that.Bull does come across as being a little over passionate but I don't think he means any harm and going by what he has said it sounds like someone has been hassling his family about him which never is a nice thing to have happen.

You are correct ,two members have contacted my brother via email about my postings , and have caused major grief between him and I ,and I personally do not think that should be allowed and will do all in my power to expose these people as they should grow some balls and address the matter with me and me alone ok........

• Agree 1
  • Helpful 1

Don't stress Bull.

I posted my popcorn in a lighthearted manner as it seemed to me that you were mistaking Col's post as critical to you whereas I don't think he meant it that way and then Turbos post was (I assume again) aimed at me not you!

I am fairly sure he was saying you were the one BEING bullied NOT being a bully and he was quite rightly gently reprimanding me for being immature so in a typical immature move I deliberately turned it around to mix it all up.

Actually I am not sure about anything but I do assume that Col, Turbo and myself have NOT meant to come across as being against you in this matter. The internet does have a wonderful way of not putting the whole picture out there though so it is easy to read bad in good posts and good in negative posts.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Helpful 1

Sorry Turbs , col was the one to first throw punches at me by interluding that I was here under an assumed identity , and I was so truamaticaly affected by his postings ,[i could not even go out the door for fear that I might be mistaken for someone else,]so yes I agree with you about the cyber bullying thing and yes maybe we should take some action against col for this heinous act,dont you agree,,,,,,,[a sence of humour puts different lights upon things Turbo and I was so stressed out ijusthad to reply to col in the manner I did,,,Whats wrong with asking who he is, he asked me??]

Scott, you could have been someone from PPRUNE masquerading as one of the noble breed of Rec Pilots:cheezy grin:

In the event though you did reveal yourself. My name is Colin Jones 0439 979 950. And in any event, not knowing who you were, I didn't call down the dogs of war on your brother.

Keep well

Col.050_sad_angel.gif.66bb54b0565953d04ff590616ca5018b.gif

• Like 1