Oz from above ...

bexrbetter

I was on my hang glider the other day and took this shot ...[ATTACH=full]35147[/ATTACH]

Interesting image Bex. It's exaggerated by about 100,000% as a rough estimation but I guess it gives some folks an idea of topography. What's the source?

In reality I guess most of us had one of those classroom black and white chalk-friendly globes at some time during school? Well, the thickness of the single white paint layer on the 600mm/2ft diameter globe was proportionately higher than Mount Everest ...

What in blazes is going on here!? NewZulland appears on the webpage before Australia. This just won't do! Those bleedin' upstart vowel transposers are usurping our position in the world heirarchy. Rise up! Rise up I say!

What in blazes is going on here!? NewZulland appears on the webpage before Australia. This just won't do! Those bleedin' upstart vowel transposers are usurping our position in the world heirarchy. Rise up! Rise up I say!

No bloody way. Have you seen those nasty-looking Orcs they have there?? Of course you have, given your name.

This little Hobbit is staying in the shire.

New Zealand is younger than Australia. Those images exaggerate the height of things but that makes the features more noticeable. The extent of the Continental shelf is clearly depicted. ( do you like that word?) The last time I was up that high it didn't look that good, as there was clouds and stuff. I don't know what I was on. Nev

New Zulland appears on the webpage before Australia.

The Kiwis were asked to put countries into alphabuticul order?

New Zealand is younger than Australia.

What, only 6100 years old?

New Zealand is younger than Australia. Those images exaggerate the height of things but that makes the features more noticeable. The extent of the Continental shelf is clearly depicted. ( do you like that word?) The last time I was up that high it didn't look that good, as there was clouds and stuff. I don't know what I was on. Nev

In England, the Romans were pretty good at depicting.

What else do you expect from the yanks, nothing to do with alphabetical order, most don't even know where America is let alone Australia..

• 4 weeks later...