Rotax 912is in Iranian Drones....

NT5224

3 hours ago, pmccarthy said:

I have been watching vids of the shot down drones and haven’t seen a 

A statement from Rotax....

https://www.rotax.com/en/news/latest/detail/statement-from-brp-on-the-alleged-use-of-rotax-engines-in-mohajer-6-drones.html

Edited by NT5224
  • Like 1

https://www.rotax.com/en/news/latest/detail/statement-from-brp-on-the-alleged-use-of-rotax-engines-in-mohajer-6-drones.html

"Nobody lied in concocting this (cover) story. We remain committed to the EU's plan to commit suicide by divorcing ourselves from the only sufficient, reliable  and affordable source of energy left in the universe."

RF, the boost you need  for sea level performance at 10,000 feet is approx 10 inches of mercury or 5 psi I has special turbocharged motors in a Twin Commanche I once owned. The engines were '[special"  right through even though they did only what you propose to. Manually controlled exhaust diverters actuated the blowers so there is no chance of overspeeding the turbine(s) if used appropriately. Nev

• Informative 1

Hi Nev. Thanks for the comment  and info about what others have done. yeah dumping the flow directly out of the exhaust collector would seem to be to most simple option.  IE open a flap with a cable.

(and I think you meant to post  in the Rotaxaru forum- you can post it there and that will get the knowledge into that forum topic)

On 28/10/2022 at 6:41 PM, facthunter said:

Arms traders are not often  wishing to be too public about such things except at the official promo's (arms shows). It's a bit like expecting top wines for free tasting at cellar door sales. The GOOD stuff comes out for the commercial clients. You ave to go 'round the back for that. Nev

Do you know some arms traders

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Been watching how it happens for years and would I tell you if I did?  Nev

😁 Probably not . You would have to kill me then.

• Like 2

On 28/10/2022 at 8:23 PM, facthunter said:

Jabiru motors were used for drones. That's where the Lean Burn problems started trying to get endurance. Maybe they went to the GOODIES. , Not hard to grind numbers off and there's probably not a lot left of it either  when it's used.  Nev

In war, many things operate right on the margin. The engine numbers were probably ground off to enhance the power to weight ratio.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/10/2022 at 2:42 PM, onetrack said:

The Russians refuse point blank, to take any responsibility for the crash, have tried to undermine and block the MH17 investigation at every turn, and have refused to participate in the investigation.

The above statement is simply a lie. (Goebels: The big lie theory. Look it up.)

It seems that I'm not the only person on Earth who remembers this point. The old memory hole works a treat in the west

The photos of the remains of MH17 on the port side look like it was hit by an A2A missile fired at the pilot, followed by a burst of 30mm cannon fire. They had to dream up the BUK missile theory as there would not have been any Russian military aircraft anywhere near.

The Russians do have radar traces showing a Ukie Mig shadowing MH-17 but, of course, this evidence was "not what the Dutch wanted". So it ended up in the big memory hole.

There was nothing "dreamed up" about the BUK missile "theory". The fragments collected from the scene were identified as coming from a BUK missile, including a part of a BUK missile serial number.

The whole case hinged on finding incontrovertible proof that a Russian BUK missile downed MH17 and that 2 Russians and 1 Ukrainian working for Russias military, downed the plane.

I fail to understand how you continually try to defend the indefensible - the fact that the Russians care not a whit for human life - not Ukrainian, not international aircraft passengers (mostly Dutch), and not even their own soldiers.

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/buitenland/artikel/1282246/evidence-proving-flight-mh-17-was-taken-down-buk-missile

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, onetrack said:

I fail to understand how you continually try to defend the indefensible

Yes Onetrack, I understand your bewilderment. The reason is because we need to constantly bear in mind the FACT that we are being continually propagandised by the powers that be. Below, for those interested in this phenomenon, is a linked study by a recognised Australian research body on how trolling of social media sought to reinforce negative attitudes towards Russia in the current, ghastly military action in the Ukraine.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/06/researchers-find-massive-anti-russian-bot-army/

Even when so many Russian people risk persecution and jail time by protesting against the government over the Ukraine invasion you still defend the Russian leaders. I am with onetrack. I  don't understand why you do it either. A high percentage Russian people seem against this war.  When China invades Taiwan will you support them to.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, onetrack said:

There was nothing "dreamed up" about the BUK missile "theory". The fragments collected from the scene were identified as coming from a BUK missile, including a part of a BUK missile serial number.

The whole case hinged on finding incontrovertible proof that a Russian BUK missile downed MH17 and that 2 Russians and 1 Ukrainian working for Russias military, downed the plane.

I fail to understand how you continually try to defend the indefensible - the fact that the Russians care not a whit for human life - not Ukrainian, not international aircraft passengers (mostly Dutch), and not even their own soldiers.

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/buitenland/artikel/1282246/evidence-proving-flight-mh-17-was-taken-down-buk-missile

It does seem extremely odd that a reporter ("correspondent") aas conducting the investigation:

Screenshot_20221119_080203_Outlook.jpg