Great Eastrern Fly-in Evans Head

Scottw

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wrong before - according to several of my wives. Some days I couldn't obfuscate my way out of a wet paper bag.

That doesn't make sense - to me anyway.

Because it's nonsense. I used that word in a post the other day and I've been copping 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif for it in the NES. Just my little riposte.

Slarti,

Ah, you were being fascicious then? (Spelling?)

(and is that the right word in this case?)

I'm outa here. Until tomorrow, or maybe when I get home if I have time.

Gotta start packing. I have work tomorrow and then driving to "the gong" tomorrow after work allowing a quick get away Thursday morning. So little/no time to scratch myself - which is annoying considdering I am a dog.

;)

The chance of Willy being active over the Christmas period is very low unless there is some sort of conflict!

If it isn't active you don't need the lanes.

If you do use the lanes, the coastal one is a bit friendlier (although I believe there are an awful lot of big sharks in that water). The inland lane is a bit of an adventure, it's quite twisty and there's a bit of high ground around.

I am dropping into YMND to see/meet tracktop.

From there I am heading "North". If willi' isn't active, and it is quiet enough, I would like to track north over the highway.

Anyway, "T minus 25 hours and counting" for my departure.

;)

HI david i will look out for you, just look for a guy in a airsport qld, hat. (i drive a white nissan patrol 4.2 turbo, ute with racks, jerry can holder behind driver with yellow diesel jerry can in it. I thinking of camping also. Cheers

Have no idea if I'll be there yet... but if I am, I'll be wearing black jeans, blue shirt, and a Temora Aviation Museum Spitfire cap with teeth on the beak. :big_grin:

I won't be there but I'll be wearing an In Vogue Building T-shirt over the designer jeans from Target, and a Cape Scaffolding cap:cool:Pud

Very fetching I'm sure!

Ian, sounds as though there may be an opportunity for Clear Prop - a snazzy cap so that we can recognise fellow addicts in the crowd at fly-ins?

Guest Maj Millard

I'll be the one with nothing on, supporting the naturalists, and trying to attract girl pilots who want a trip around Australia in a Lightwing. Could be wearing either a Hamilton Island cap, or a Lightwing cap recently stolen from Howie himself.

Ian, sounds as though there may be an opportunity for Clear Prop - a snazzy cap so that we can recognise fellow addicts in the crowd at fly-ins?

You know, that's not a bad idea... just with the Rec Flying logo on it, an that way if we see someone wearing it... go bash 'em up an see who 'tis! (being sure you get the name before you nock 'em out)

I you like, I just so happen to know a pretty good embroidery business that I could get a quote from if anyone is interested? All I need is the logo pattern you'd like Ian.

If anyone is interested in personalizing it, I could also get a quote on getting your name/username put on somewhere, like the back?

Ps. Doesn't just have to be a cap... bucket hat, shirts etc...

You know, that's not a bad idea... just with the Rec Flying logo on it, an that way if we see someone wearing it... go bash 'em up an see who 'tis! (being sure you get the name before you nock 'em out)I you like, I just so happen to know a pretty good embroidery business that I could get a quote from if anyone is interested? All I need is the logo pattern you'd like Ian.

If anyone is interested in personalizing it, I could also get a quote on getting your name/username put on somewhere, like the back?

I'm in!! Make it an extra large size for my noggin and put Pud on the left hand side will ya.

Come on Ian. Make it happen!

Pud

Just so long as it isn't a possum skin G string, I don't think my image would survive that sort of exposure!

I like the idea of having your user name on it too.

OK, Qld weather looks marginal but improving Friday- we've had 6 octas or greater at < 2000'for 13 days in a row- makes you want to be a farmer at the moment! We have a sabre, 2 gyro's,a trike and my new Jab primed and ready to go... see you all there???/- hopefully Friday.