Sometimes you're born to a profession...

Marty_d

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's lots of examples of these from here in Oz.

I'm currently in theatre with a gynaecologist named Currette. When I was a med student I had a pathologist who lectured us named Dr. Blood.

I do another list with a urologist named Dr Splatt.

Used to lists with another urologist who had a name Like Piste or pisen or something like that.

• Like 1

There's lots of examples of these from here in Oz.I'm currently in theatre with a gynaecologist named Currette. When I was a med student I had a pathologist who lectured us named Dr. Blood.

Used to lists with another urologist who had a name Like Piste or pisen or something like that.

I didn't understand the significance of "Currette" so I googled it, and wish I hadn't...

Our current mayor is Dr. Bury, and I believe there's a Dr. Death or two around the place.

Yeah. There was a Dr Death I think in Brisbane but he pronounced it Deeth.

I now remember there was a Dr Doctor ( PhD) who was a parent of one my kids school friends . I also remember reading about a Capt. Captain when I was in the Army reserve.

There is a veterinary research scientist Dr Slaughter. His full name is Ralph Slaughter and was referred to be one of my former colleagues as Dr Vomit Kill.

There is also a well known molecular biologist, Dr Richard Titball, but often referred to as Dick Titball. Doesn't relate at all to his profession, but sounds kind of funny in a very juvenile way.

There's lots of examples of these from here in Oz.I'm currently in theatre with a gynaecologist named Currette. When I was a med student I had a pathologist who lectured us named Dr. Blood.

My wife has been seeing a urologist...Dr Winkle.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since Dr Winkle first started his occupation.

I don't know so much about under the bridge, but certainly a lot of water has passed somewhere.