What does your avatar tell us about you.

Guernsey

We should all put our heads together and come up with something for Nev.Old Man Emu certainly found a good one for me.

I would 2nd that...what avatar would suit Nev????????????????????????????

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been Google searching for a caricature of Sherlock Holmes with his detective hat and a magnifying glass, unfortunately no success so far, however, we may have a good artist amongst our ranks who could come up with something for us. Just a thought of course and Nev would have to approve it.

He is such a good and informative contributor he needs something befitting his calling and a Statue would not show up properly on an Avatar.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif.

Keep trying guys.

Alan.

Avatar is what we do. Been instructing formation over last 10 years - mostly in RV's. Largest so far is a double diamond 8 ship, with a 3x3 diamond,as in the pic, hopefully coming up soon. Can't claim the pic - that's from one of the local RV formation teams at a US airshow. Of course it's every RV ers' dream to participate in something like their Oshkosh display of 35 RV's in one huge 6 x 6 diamond. Yes, we do try with Jabs and 172's, but the RV's formate well, look good, sound good, and are the most affordable things after a PC-9!!

Holding a basic (RV) formation clinic here on the January long w/e,(28-30th), and then hopefully, a much larger gathering in late March 2012, where we'll be doing larger formations........... watch this space.

happy days,

• Like 1

Sorry Folks, I did reply to this and It didn't turn up. Let's try the dog. ( They like me, so I like them). Nev

Jeez I dunno Nev,

There's another thread on here called "Screwing the pooch" - do you really want a dog as your avatar???

Pud

Well I still liked the original one of the 707 against the full moon. Instantly recognisable as Facthunter It didn't matter that it had nothing to do with the person behind the picture.