What does your avatar tell us about you.

Guernsey

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I was going through some old backups and found the Avatar that Nev (Facthunter) use to use...so Nev, if you want to use it again it's yours:

facthunter.jpg.5e08820fe6df8b908a4934c6ada660b9.jpg

Here is another one from the same family:

facthunter1.jpg.fce5497c76de4cb35ff14e379b096866.jpg

I was going through some old backups and found the Avatar that Nev (Facthunter) use to use...so Nev, if you want to use it again it's yours:[ATTACH=full]16348[/ATTACH]

Here is another one from the same family:

[ATTACH=full]16346[/ATTACH]

If Nev curved the trajectory of his space-equiped Recreational Aircraft in the top picture to the left and down, he would end up on the dark side of the moon.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I thought I would resurrect this thread as I have noticed that since I revamped the site styling, many users that didn't have an avatar now do...in fact many other users have even changed their avatar since updating the style.

I think the new style seems to bring the user's avatar out in sight more then before which is great...looking down the posts of a thread, it is great seeing so many different avatars now.

The First Class Members also stand out more as well...thank you to all of you that have become a First Class member

I have just changed my avatar to show my R/C Hurricane on it's maiden flight about 6 years ago.

It's 1.8m span, weighs 6.5kg and is powered by a 20cc 4-stroke. An ARF kit that I spent approx 200 hours detailing out and repainting.

This is what I mean by my signature line - I DON'T have a flying problem 009_happy.gif.56d1e13d4ca35a447ad034f1ecf7aa58.gif

Mine is now my new toy! 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Fantastic Tomo. I have enjoyed reading about your new plane (and viewing the video of your second flight). My prediction about an impending avatar change came true 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

• Like 1

Love the new Avatar Eightyknots but you might now have to change your name to Seventyeightknots. Oh well, we all slow down a little with age.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gifAlan.

We have already been through the seventy knots thing haven't we, aren't you working out to keep up to speed?

Just updated mine to a newer image of my 95.10 design. Keeping thing light is a real art. One that I'm struggling with. Even my weight has increased.............again!

• Like 2

Mine is this photo because my wife is number one in my life. 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

There you go again being that bloke who says all the right things and makes life hard for the rest of us! Looking back on the last 25 years I suppose I could say the same, but I shouldn't, got to "treat em mean and keep em keen".

AaaarrgggGGHHH...... Louis get your brownie points elsewhere.. I'm choking. Nev

There you go again being that bloke who says all the right things and makes life hard for the rest of us! Looking back on the last 25 years I suppose I could say the same, but I shouldn't, got to "treat em mean and keep em keen".

My wife does not read the forum, so I have no idea what you're all talking about augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

You silver-tounged devil Louis................................................................Maj........027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

Love the new Avatar Eightyknots but you might now have to change your name to Seventyeightknots. Oh well, we all slow down a little with age.008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gifAlan.

We have already been through the seventy knots thing haven't we, aren't you working out to keep up to speed?

80 knots is purely aspirational. This ASI shows that I am nearly there. 016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif Now, when I get around to building my own plane (this is also aspirational), I will have to take a photo at exactly 80 knots for my avatar.

My wife does not read the forum, so I have no idea what you're all talking about augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

if she does and you change your avatar down the track, say a new plane you want to show off, the couch for you!

• Like 1