NQ Board election......

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

I was notified formally tonight that I have been successfull with the NQ board rep election. My thanks to all who voted in my corner, and I look foward to representing all the NQ flyers and participants to the best of my ability, in the future.

David Matarnee and I have discussed in recent weeks the need for us both to support the Norths representation in Canberra, regardless of who wins , and I look foward to his friendly support from his area.

Additionally I am eager to increase my contact with groups, individuals or clubs that I have yet to touch base with here in the North, and I feel communication is the key to it all working well for continued safety, and enjoyment, with proper representation, of all flyers here in the North. Cheers..... Maj...............014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Congratulation Maj.

You will make a fine ambassador for the RAAus movement.

If you need some help just call see what can be organized from this end.

Maj keep smiling and will be pleased hear of the happenings.

Regards

Keith Page.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I see another disturbing issue, why all the informal votes .. one third..

Those people genuinely want to be counted. It is not compulsory voting so there I is no deviant behavior .

I am wonder what misinformation is out there?

Regards

Keith Page

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I was notified formally tonight that I have been successfull with the NQ board rep election. My thanks to all who voted in my corner, and I look foward to representing all the NQ flyers and participants to the best of my ability, in the future.David Matarnee and I have discussed in recent weeks the need for us both to support the Norths representation in Canberra, regardless of who wins , and I look foward to his friendly support from his area.

Additionally I am eager to increase my contact with groups, individuals or clubs that I have yet to touch base with here in the North, and I feel communication is the key to it all working well for continued safety, and enjoyment, with proper representation, of all flyers here in the North. Cheers..... Maj...............014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Hi Maj,

Congratulations! I am sure the board will significantly benefit from your presence.....

Cheers,

Neil

• Agree 1

I was notified formally tonight that I have been successfull with the NQ board rep election. My thanks to all who voted in my corner, and I look foward to representing all the NQ flyers and participants to the best of my ability, in the future.David Matarnee and I have discussed in recent weeks the need for us both to support the Norths representation in Canberra, regardless of who wins , and I look foward to his friendly support from his area.

Congratulations Ross.

And you will, of course, represent all members of RAA along with the other 12.

Best wishes, Maj and congratulations on your successful campaign.

I hope you will be a Board member for all of RAA and work to improve the way in which decisions are taken and implemented.

Kind regards

Kaz

I would like to congratulate Ross and once again offer to lend a hand in any way that I can if he needs it thanks also for those that voted for me

David Marteene

• Like 4

Guest Maj Millard

Thank you David, and good to see you on the forum. I was impressed with your vote count by the way, and I'm sure if we keep our minds on what needs to be done for all RAA pilots, instead of getting clogged done with BS, we might be able to get things headed in the right direction . I do know there are some good board members down there who think the same way , so here's hoping.

Thanks also to all others for your encouragement. I don't see any reason for changing my input on this site ,so you will still get to hear from me as usual...wether you want to or not !!...David I 'll touch base with you week after next, when I get back from the Seaplane splash-in down south.....Cheers ............Maj.....024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Congratulations Admiral Millard we shall now call you:chuffed:.

I am sure you will represent the NQ flyers with a high standard of work and great to see that you will work along side DCM even though you got the votes.

Just goes to show the fine calibre of man you are and worthy of the promotion to Admiral.

Cheers

Alf (sapper)

Guest Maj Millard

Admirals are in the Navy aren 't they ?.......Mmmm...not sure about those tight white pants ?..might have looked alright on Tom Cruise.....................008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Congratulations Ross,

I hope you can now raise the accident investigation and reporting that I know has been high on your list of things that should be done within the association.

Cheers

Guest Maj Millard
Congratulations Ross,I hope you can now raise the accident investigation and reporting that I know has been high on your list of things that should be done within the association.

Cheers

Believe me it is close to my chest and high on my list !!............................Maj....014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Congratulations Ross,

Errol and I both thought you were the right man for the job, well done, you will be able to catch Errol out at Bluewater now as we flew his drifter up from Ayr recently.

Now the hard work starts give me a call if I can help in any way.

Alan Cameron

NQ Recreational Aviation