Malaysian Airlines MH370

The stranger phenomenon here is that there has been absolutely no debris discovered anywhere ... how can this be? There is no way a 777 would not break up in a water landing in the middle of the ocean with ocean swells, it wasn't as smooth as the Hudson.

Is it possible the debris was cleaned up ...

• Agree 1

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You either like conspiracy theories or you don't. Whatever truth is in them is surrounded by a lot of rubbish. Like a needle in a haystack. Some of the "information" is not there by good intent either. Life is too short to drink bad wine, drive Landrovers and eat English food etc. The choice is yours... Nev

• Haha 2

How surprising! Regarding the possibility of debris, there is already a lot of other debris and the ocean is BLOODY BIG... No doubt in the future there will be more monitoring of passenger (and other) flights . There is plenty of technology around. Nev

any one got a theory?

Yep,

Captain was having a tough time after his wife & kids left him then the girlfriend did a runner also on him.

Probably in debt to the hilt.

Life insurance paid up.

Only option to leave the wife and kids financially stable is aircraft accident where suicide can't be proven.

Take off fly along a bit take co pilot out, switch all tracking and navigation stuff off and get lost where no one will hopefully ever find the plane.

People do stuff a sane person would never contemplate when they think there is nothing left in the world for them and their life is falling apart in their mind.

Looks like successful plan so far on my theory.

P.S. would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but until then we shall wait & see.

Alf

Yep,Captain was having a tough time after his wife & kids left him then the girlfriend did a runner also on him.

Probably in debt to the hilt.

Life insurance paid up.

Only option to leave the wife and kids financially stable is aircraft accident where suicide can't be proven.

Take off fly along a bit take co pilot out, switch all tracking and navigation stuff off and get lost where no one will hopefully ever find the plane.

People do stuff a sane person would never contemplate when they think there is nothing left in the world for them and their life is falling apart in their mind.

Looks like successful plan so far on my theory.

P.S. would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but until then we shall wait & see.

Alf

You want to be proven wrong? OK. The is no evidence at all to support, in any way, anything you have asserted. It follows that you cannot be right - i.e. you are wrong.

You want to be proven wrong? OK. The is no evidence at all to support, in any way, anything you have asserted. It follows that you cannot be right - i.e. you are wrong.

Correct Exadios, no proof that I am right, but no proof that I am wrong as no evidence has been found either way to substantiate it, but I see your point and accept it on face value.

Yeah can't rely on those media reports of wife left him and new girlfriend too, how silly of me to believe that, Also must have been a Cessna 777 too.

Exadios 1, Alf Zero, Plane still lost

• Haha 1

Current theories require two separate Malasian military primary radars to ignore a large, high and fast aircraft coming in from the North West, ie out where Vietnam, the Koreas and China are.

Even taking military incopetence as a given this seems a very low probabality.

And current theories rely on a never before attempted track verification based on satelite handshaking protocols

it does make one wonder if it ever made it into the South Atlantic at all

Is it possible that looking so hard for the "pings" something else was interpreted as the ping signal? .

• Agree 1

Current theories require two separate Malaysian military primary radars to ignore a large, high and fast aircraft coming in from the North West, ie out where Vietnam, the Koreas and China are.Even taking military incopetence as a given this seems a very low probabality.

Always had the same thought, it seems inconceivable that the military of a couple of countries didn't spot an errant huge aircraft.

I still hold that the Kiwi on the oil rig, who has now died in a mysterious car crash after being run off the road by a large black Lincoln SUV, is the only one who holds the truth of the demise of MH370.

• Caution 1