VH-TLV

davidc95

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.

While anecdote suggests that quite possibly anybody familiar with the M Coates associated with ultralight aviation who has read the Coroner's Findings on the Goulburn Sting accident would be unlikely to believe him if he said the sun would rise tomorrow and he had an affidavit from the Pope to that effect, this - if indeed, as it appears, is a hoax, it's beyond even my belief that he would in fact be associated with it. Somebody bearing a grudge against him, (and that doesn't exactly provide a close focus for scrutiny), possibly.

The appropriate word for this - unless it truly does have a basis in fact - I believe, is ghoulish. If emergency services have been scrambled, then I would sincerely hope that the perpetrator of the communications is found and charged with a serious criminal offence, found guilty and given a decent custodial sentence, along with full reparations for the cost of any response. Any diversion of emergency services from having the capacity to respond to real situations potentially places the safety of anybody in genuine need of urgent help in jeopardy.

• Agree 4

Deemed a Hoax from JRCC and ASA. I hope they catch this guy, be nothing worse then having to listen and respond to such calls as a controller and thinking you've listened to an aircraft to it's demise, not to mention the wasted resources.

• Agree 1

Deemed a Hoax from JRCC and ASA. I hope they catch this guy, be nothing worse then having to listen and respond to such calls as a controller and thinking you've listened to an aircraft to it's demise, not to mention the wasted resources.

I guess that is sort-of good news. Do you have a source?

just listening to the atc recording, even before reading anything else, sounds like a hoax, quite a few things dont add up..... for a start. the wedge tail aircraft wouldn't use the callsign "wedgetail7" the voices of the different pilots sounded almost identical... the incorrect terminology and the hydraulic failure in a fixed gear, pushrod and control cable flown aircraft.. hmmmmm

not only that, i think by the changing tone in the ATCers voice seam to hint at hime becoming aware its a hoax quite early on, and was stringing it out...

Someones been watching to many air crash investigation episodes.

hope its not, or is this guy

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/6525694/boat-hoax-man-admits-fake-distress-call/

• Winner 1

This clown (or clowns) need to be held to account to meet all costs & be prosecuted to the limits of the law .......... then get some serious mental health treatment while in the can.

What a wanka.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

Get him, castrate him and then throw him to the hoons on prune...When they are finished with him, cut his fingers off, cut his tongue out and lock him up in a little box in the middle of the outback and melt down the key...hmm, I feel good now 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

The "tell them I love them" bit shows that this bloke is not right in the head. That is a sick addition to the script.

Has anyone searched Facebook? These types of drongos often can't resist a boast of what they have done.

The "tell them I love them" bit shows that this bloke is not right in the head. That is a sick addition to the script. 

Has anyone searched Facebook? These types of drongos often can't resist a boast of what they have done.

Haven't seen anything on Facebook publicising the saga, just the two similar threads on prune and this site.

Get him, castrate him and then throw him to the hoons on prune...When they are finished with him, cut his fingers off, cut his tongue out and lock him up in a little box in the middle of the outback and melt down the key...hmm, I feel good now 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

chances are the idiot who made the hoax is watching pprune or even here to see the results of their handywork...

• Agree 2

Careful....the mods will be on to you......lol

• Haha 1