'NERDY' Aircraft Quiz on Buzzfeed. . . .

Phil Perry

8 out of 14. Not good. I didn't know the Yankies and even missed the Mosquito, which I should have known as they flew over our place daily at the end of the war. Still Squadron Leader is better than grease monkey.

Group Captain. Missed the Stuka one. Knew it was a Stuka, didn't know the number.

I hit JU88 knowing full well that it was 87. . .. Blurry Iriot ! . . . still. . .Group capt. ain't that bad I guess. . . ( good pension I'd assume. . )

15 seconds, as I had to think twice on the Tempest/Typhoon.

Same here Sir ! . . .Possibly the ONLY Airfix kit I never built. . . . correct guess by pure chance though. . .

When I invited my first Girlie friend around to the house, and my Mother kindly served us toast and tea in the 'Front room' . .she asked who owned the 'squadrons' of plastic aircraft hanging on bits of cotton from the ceiling. . . . of course, I admitted. . . . ah, yeah,. . . My younger Brother is an aircraft nut. . . . .

11 of 14.

That's Wing Commander to you bunch of wing nuts.

You will call me 'Sir' and you will like it- or beatings will continue until My morale improves.

Any dissenters may leave by the back door of the aircraft- and leave that parachute gutterscum, you joined without it and will depart without it.

Right- Now that is settled get that Yossarian fellow in here ...........

• Haha 1

Smithers,

Where is that damn Yossarian fellow?

And the rest of you wing nuts- do your damn test and lets gets the order restored in the hanger,

Without a rank a might kick your arse and not know how hard.