Merry Christmas to all

Admin

Hi All, I have been taking a break from the site for a while now but back again. Yesterday Corrine and the Kids put the Christmas tree up and hasn't the year gone so quick...must be our age.

Corrine and I along with our kids Caitlin and Lachlan, would like to wish every user of Recreational Flying, their family and friends a very very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express a sincere appreciation and thanks to the site Moderators, Sue for keeping the Event Calendar populated for everyone, and everyone else who helps to keep this incredible resource alive for every recreational aviator. I hope the site has helped in some way to keep you safe and provided you with a wealth of information that helps you in your fun times of flying...that is what this site is purely for, for you!

Please stay safe and have a great time with family and friends over the Christmas break 027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

• Like 16
  • Winner 6

Hi All, I have been taking a break from the site for a while now but back again. Yesterday Corrine and the Kids put the Christmas tree up and hasn't the year gone so quick...must be our age.Corrine and I along with our kids Caitlin and Lachlan, would like to wish every user of Recreational Flying, their family and friends a very very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express a sincere appreciation and thanks to the site Moderators, Sue for keeping the Event Calendar populated for everyone, and everyone else who helps to keep this incredible resource alive for every recreational aviator. I hope the site has helped in some way to keep you safe and provided you with a wealth of information that helps you in your fun times of flying...that is what this site is purely for, for you!

Please stay safe and have a great time with family and friends over the Christmas break 027_buddies.gif.22de48aac5a25c8f7b0f586db41ef93a.gif

and a safe and merry Christmas to you and your family also, Ian.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

Hi All, I have been taking a break from the site for a while now but back again. Yesterday Corrine and the Kids put the Christmas tree up and hasn't the year gone so quick...must be our age.Corrine and I along with our kids Caitlin and Lachlan, would like to wish every user of Recreational Flying, their family and friends a very very merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Ian, that is so well said:thumb up:.

Thanks mate to both you and the family for providing this wonderful site which just so many of us really appreciate.

Likewise, to the moderators and others who also work in the background. Well done guys, there's no other site that I'm aware of,.that displays such advice, diversified comment and love for others with the same interest as we all have. You are all champions in my mind. Yee ha!107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Merry Christmas to all.

Kind Regards

Planey.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

Best of the Holidays to you and your family as well Ian;

You cannot imagine how helpful and informative this site has been for me personally as I decided upon which plane to build, as I actually built it, and now, as I maintain and fly it. Much more than all that wonderful stuff, being in a somewhat out-of-the-mainstream location, Recreational Flyer has given me companionship with others who share my passion.

Thank you. Please keep up the wonderful work and know you are appreciated. Fly safely.

Canada Dan

• Like 6