Aircraft down in street near Moorabbin.

this new software

FT. You're trying to link to an imagesizer jpeg, not a URL. Click on 'choose files' near the paperclip icon in the reply box, select your resized image, click Open, and click on the '+' button on the uploaded thumbnail.

Met up with a fiery in Geelong this morning; he was on the scene. Aircraft had engine failure after maintenance. I think there was a gold course right in front of the street

I just read the report from the age. Saying things like we live in fear of the planes and I just drove down that street with my 5 year old in the car just before the crash.

Out of pure curiosity and no disrespect meant to anyone, just pure analytical research, I just Googled car accidents in Morabbin/Mordy, I'm sure you could all pre-guess the extensive results.

I just read the report from the age. Saying things like we live in fear of the planes and I just drove down that street with my 5 year old in the car just before the crash.

Here we go again. Renewed calls for the closure of YMMB.

The airport has been there since 1949, what more can you say except move if you don't like it.

That's what we say every time. The same applies to Essendon. There since before many of them were born. They knew what they were buying, but it didn't stop them.