Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

Caption competition again. . .( come to think about it, . . .that was how this thread began, BUT . . .I digress. - NOW keep it clean please,. . .family show and all that. . . .some decorum please. [ nothing to do with removing the centre of an apple prior to baking ] )

SWING.jpg.20aea6ef59b53d9466204171dd0002e1.jpg

Caption competition again. . .( come to think about it, . . .that was how this thread began, BUT . . .I digress. - NOW keep it clean please,. . .family show and all that. . . .some decorum please. [ nothing to do with removing the centre of an apple prior to baking ] )[ATTACH=full]44817[/ATTACH]

Can you see if you can see my splinter?

Caption competition again. . .( come to think about it, . . .that was how this thread began, BUT . . .I digress. - NOW keep it clean please,. . .family show and all that. . . .some decorum please. [ nothing to do with removing the centre of an apple prior to baking ] )[ATTACH=full]44817[/ATTACH]

Oooh!, I think I have a splinter ...Ahh, skeptic, I didn't see your post before I pressed send :-)

On a lighter note. . . . .I want this car ! ! ! ! ! ( I used to have one. . . . )

'Finest remaining' 1963 Ford Cortina set to fetch £28k at auction

Stop doing this to me Phil 088_censored.gif.7cca34753c8314fc6e5d75b33c01f7f1.gif!

I used to own a Lotus version, plus the Aston Martin 2/4 which I had for 10days , then sold it for a measily 200 quid profit.

If only I had them now, they'd sure be worth a few bob.

I used to be young and stupid, now i'm old and stupid, but that's life. Your turn may come.096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif

Stop doing this to me Phil 088_censored.gif.7cca34753c8314fc6e5d75b33c01f7f1.gif!I used to own a Lotus version, plus the Aston Martin 2/4 which I had for 10days , then sold it for a measily 200 quid profit.If only I had them now, they'd sure be worth a few bob.

I used to be young and stupid, now i'm old and stupid, but that's life. Your turn may come.096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif

Yeah mate,. . . but I've a long way to go yet, being only 66. . . .

Shh! just a boy, I'm 73yrs young 2moro.But my girl I feel is 63 so change what i said. nudge, nudge, wink wink.012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

Wifey bought me an 'Old Guys Rule' tee shirt for the last birthday,. . . it has the Pink Floyd album cover graphic on it, with 'Plank Floored' - 'Dark side of the shed'. . . .

I am at wits end trying to send a pic here.Anyone help with info on how to send via iPad?The site will not accept due to too large (200mb)

PHIL.

I use an app called simple resize for any that are too big, it's as easy as it gets.Funny thing is I just went looking for it in the App Store to see if I could post a link for you, and it doesn't seem to be there 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

I use an app called simple resize for any that are too big, it's as easy as it gets.Funny thing is I just went looking for it in the App Store to see if I could post a link for you, and it doesn't seem to be there 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Thanks,

I will try and find.

PHIL.