Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

Not really AVIAshun I know,. . . .

But the Chinese are Soooo Innovative . . . . ( note the gas cylinder too. . . . . )

"Shanghai Sidecar"

141528029_SHANGHAISIDECAR.jpg.42100199498ee4f13e445d3e6c580429.jpg

Following the introduction of a £0.05 " Supermarket Plastic Carrier Bag Tax" in the UK, perhaps this might just catch on. . . .

Phil,

If it will save you money that could be better spent on aviation, I'll send you some of those reusable ones that you get from Tesco, ASDA and M&S. The wife collected a sh!t load of them on our last visit to the Old Dart. Sory, no Waitrose ones, and she won't part with the Harrod's one.

OME

I was given several Harrod's bags some time ago by a freind who resides in Notting Hill,. . . .I love to see the looks on peoples' faces whe I use thes at the local ALDI supermarket. . . .( Who, incidentally, have charged 5Pee for a bag since thy started, and never really upset anyone. . .You see, ? German Philosophy. . . . .Shame they can't seem to control the rampant Islamic immigration problem they've got now,. . . but that's another story. . . .( tee hee ) [ Germany: Police with Dogs having to oversee Hospitals and pharmacies to protect staff against attacks by Islamic Immigrants who Don't like to be told that their little baby,. . .which they have dragged across five countries, is nearly dead,. . . .then beating up the physicians who can't save it's live as it's far too late. . .etc. . .etc. . ..etc. . . . and any MALE patient REFUSING TO BE TREATED BY A FEMALE PHYSICIAN. . . .ANYWAY. . .I'm going emotionally off topic. . . .S O R R R Y . . . .

But NOW,. . .the GOVERNMENT are getting One out of five of the "five Pee" charged for plastic bags as their share of the 20% VAT. . . . . so they WINWINWIN . . .no matter what happenz. . . .?

Makes you wonder doesn't it ? ( NO . . .probably not. . . .)

******EDITED TO ADD********

This is NOT. . . .A POLITICAL BLOGSITE,. . .and I really DO apologise for my slight outburst.

Sorry Ian.

Not really AVIAshun I know,. . . .But the Chinese are Soooo Innovative . . . . ( note the gas cylinder too. . . . . )

"Shanghai Sidecar"

[ATTACH=full]38932[/ATTACH]

Following the introduction of a £0.05 " Supermarket Plastic Carrier Bag Tax" in the UK, perhaps this might just catch on. . . .

Jeez, I can't even drive one of them in a straight line in the supermarket, would hate to try at highway speeds!

1347058067_AmyJohnson.jpg.c5bf085ea5856b414dfc14c044366d31.jpg

Here you are Sue, Kay, and Ada,. . . . . your minority isn't as small as you might think. ( ! ) sorry if I've missed out any other ladies who post on here ( Perhaps hiding behind screen names. . .) ! Yes - I know there have been a lot more historical ( now I said HISTORICAL ) pilots of the fairer sex, and loads of current ones too. . . . But having read much about "Amy" she is one of my favourites alongside Amelia. Just reading a book about "Walsall Aviation" and am amazed at how far back it started. Amy Johnson crashed a Glider there in the 1930s ) ( Walsall is around 7 NM from where I live and I have flown into the bit that remains quite often, upuntil my friend John killed himself there whilst "messing around" and flying through a tree with one wing. . . .Then the council banned us. Modellers only now. Will scan some bits and post later )

1709522003_A10-6INSYRIA.jpg.8aed46a140772a1029c62b7086165d1e.jpg

Apparently. . . .SIX of these gorgeous old beasties have been deployed for aperiod of weeks now, ostensibly for U.S. ground attack ops in Syria, . . .but it doesn't say where they are based. more than likely Incurlik in Turkey, just across the Syrian border. I have not picked up any scuttlebut about them actually being USED yet,. . . maybe Vlad has said Nyet. . .dunno. . . . Uncle Vlad is getting rave reviews in the UK ( social media only ) anyway, as I mentioned before. . . No Politix !

Real nice pic Tim, but it looks like you might need a new set of rings:evil grin:

Lol. Funny as I'm told a certain member watching yelled out similar when my smoke system was engaged lol. Cheeky buggers you lot :)

Lol. Funny as I'm told a certain member watching yelled out similar when my smoke system was engaged lol. Cheeky buggers you lot :)

OK Tim. . . .sorry for the pi$$taking on Fizzogbookface as well,. . .but it's ALL fuelled by downright JEALOUSY mate ! ! ! ! ! !

Keep sending the pics. . . .and don't EVER crash that bloody crate or I'll have to have a serious word with yer son.004_oh_yeah.gif.138bad2925a1e956b63ce847119413ca.gif

OK Tim. . . .sorry for the pi$$taking on Fizzogbookface as well,. . .but it's ALL fuelled by downright JEALOUSY mate ! ! ! ! ! !Keep sending the pics. . . .and don't EVER crash that bloody crate or I'll have to have a serious word with yer son.004_oh_yeah.gif.138bad2925a1e956b63ce847119413ca.gif

I don't mind. :). All in good fun and good humour .... Oh and yeh...I'll make sure I stay in the saddle