Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

[ATTACH=full]38971[/ATTACH]Workers feverishly repositioning the stones to make up for the One Hour that we've just gone BACK to revert from British Summertime to GMT. . ..

Esperance-Stonehenge2.jpg.b4b642f3fc6814f5584af09cbfec2c6c.jpgWe have a brand new one of those here. And not daylight saving/summertime!

Check out http://esperancestonehenge.com.au/

Does anyone know if I can purhase some special airifield grass seed in Australia ? Y'know,. . .that really slow growing stuff. . . .?

If so, I could do with some white, some Red, and some bluegrass,. . .around 2 tonnes of each please,. . .only we're thinking of re-grassing our little airfield in a "Patriotic" manner. . . . A bit like this one. . . . .

1165964879_UNIONJACKFARMER.jpg.066ab1b91e0b562ae7724b31f2bab128.jpg

The Trikes can have the narrow red bits. . . . .

>

yours for US$1.8M[ATTACH=full]39025[/ATTACH]

Lot cheaper than the average restored Spit then . . .? And a Bit ( lot ) more powerful I'd call that a bargain.

How much do they cost to insure, maintain and fly. . ? . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Oh,. . . . . . . .

TIM. . . .TIM. . . .This lady is looking for a fokk. . . .oh, hang on,. . . yours is a Nieuport innit. . . . .Sorry.[ATTACH=full]39035[/ATTACH]

I'd offer to fokker but I think she might be a bit older now.