Tech Manager

frank marriott

Gentlemen, please!

If you wish to know the status of the tech manager position in RAAus, just phone the number in the front of Sport Pilot magazine, and ask. Blind speculation is not constructive.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

with the push of a button that new IT installation that cost thousands to install would tell you all the truth oh maybe or doesn't it work what are they hiding

raa used the excuse that the paper work was lost a few years ago so may be they have lost them ipads neil

now tiresome I may be if you cant learn by mistakes that are passed over as if it did not happen this crap was supposed to end after 2012 or there about

yeh I did move on I cut the 90 thousand dollar aircraft when new in half because off the failure off raa pick up your phone and dial 0419202665 and get my story and I will give you other names that were appalled at the repair neil

Gentlemen, please!If you wish to know the status of the tech manager position in RAAus, just phone the number in the front of Sport Pilot magazine, and ask. Blind speculation is not constructive

No need Just go to Darrens Facebook page and he will tell you he has resigned from RAAus and went to Brisbane to start work with CASA. After that he is back in Victoria flying the helicopter

It has already been stated in this forum that when asked, the RAAus they said he was on leave.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Well, maybe nothing has happened. The discussion all seems to be related to hearsay or "I was told" etc. He may well be on leave or something.

It was from the office manager in writing (after enquiring) that he had resigned and members would be advised. When???

Current rumours have Darren back on the RAA payroll?????!

It would be nice, reasonably expected even, for members to be informed!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Why would it be expected that members are informed?

There is no requirement for a public company to tell the shareholders what is going on employee wise.

Come to think of it, it must be one of the very few public companies that require the shareholders to buy new shares every year.

• Like 3

Why would it be expected that members are informed?There is no requirement for a public company to tell the shareholders what is going on employee wise.

Come to think of it, it must be one of the very few public companies that require the shareholders to buy new shares every year.

The very reason why this disastrous move needs to be reversed and returned to its members (remember the claims of no change to members - and too many were conned by a couple).

• Agree 2

It was from the office manager in writing (after enquiring) that he had resigned and members would be advised. When???Current rumours have Darren back on the RAA payroll?????!

It would be nice, reasonably expected even, for members to be informed!

Frank if that is true that DB is back on the RAAus payroll, the show is brimming full of hypocrisy. What a joke.

KP

Just another secret? Does anybody outside the “secret society” actually know what is going on?I just shake my head in disbelief.

AND we got told by Don Ramsay (pre. voting) the company structure is the way to go and we will not know the difference.

News for Don we are getting to know nothing.

KP.

Was a number of them (board members - now ex board members) who extolled the virtues on here of a Limited Liability Company set up saying it was for “good governance”.

I wonder if they all think the same now given the “secret society approach”. The two M’s had an autocratic style of management in mind - nothing to do with good governance, just about being able to plough on through with the CASA wishlist agenda without any membership input or wise council from anybody. They really don’t care what the shareholders think. It’s obvious that the whole reason for the constitutional changes was to enable them to behave like this.

• Agree 5
  • Haha 1

Just another secret? Does anybody outside the “secret society” actually know what is going on?I just shake my head in disbelief.

It's known they were caught out on quite a Clusterfark, and have tried to cover their tracks. Some of their last efforts of track removal where just after the Ingham PDP.

• Like 1

It's known they were caught out on quite a Clusterfark, and have tried to cover their tracks. Some of their last efforts of track removal where just after the Ingham PDP.

Correction...It looks like an article in the latest Sport Pilot magazine is their latest effort at Track Removal and Arrghs Covering.

P.S. Can anyone please advise on where to send an Invoice for the direct and indirect provision of "Training and Consultation" to RAAus management? Cheers

• Like 1