Show us Pics of Your Bird!

F10

Very nice, love the Colt, RV12 is a very nice machine, indeed, they were all very nice, what a pleasure to own!…My bad, but, I was hoping on this Gazelle thread, to get pics of any other Gazelles….but hey, who cares, these were great! I am just curious as to how many functional and well maintained Gazelles are still knocking about.

3 hours ago, Bernie said:

2119918982_firstplane.thumb.jpg.856e02c4a922141845f8a8a82346cfd7.jpg

Bernie, wow! Nice looking Fox! It looks in fantastic condition. You do know it will tow much better with the wings folded....Haha, I see you have the turtle deck removed so unfolded for the pic. I see you list as a non pilot, are you going to learn on the Skyfox? If so good idea, its an easy and friendly aircraft to fly and fully conventional, center stick and toe brakes. Good choice!  

8 hours ago, pmccarthy said:

Should have looked at the thread title, sorry.

Don't apologize! I should have stated that, but as I said, the other aircraft look great!

8 hours ago, onetrack said:

F10, Aeropilot of the Czech Republic manufacture the Legend 600, it's an LSA 80% scale copy of the Cessna 182, made out of composite materials.

https://www.aeropilotcz.com/en

Wow, what in the water in the Czech Republic? They seem to be responsible for most of the great designs in Sport Aviation. Just recently in a magazine I read about a great new model, can’t recall the name of it right now. Impressive!

19 hours ago, F10 said:

Bernie, wow! Nice looking Fox! It looks in fantastic condition. You do know it will tow much better with the wings folded....Haha, I see you have the turtle deck removed so unfolded for the pic. I see you list as a non pilot, are you going to learn on the Skyfox? If so good idea, its an easy and friendly aircraft to fly and fully conventional, center stick and toe brakes. Good choice!  

I did back in the day achieve my flying certificate in that Gazelle and bought it. I made the trailer and was trying for fit in the Pic.

On 14/10/2021 at 9:07 AM, F10 said:

Escotthendry, that Legend 600 looks very nice, very Cessna look about it. Who makes that? Rotax engine? Very nice!

The Legend is manufactured in Czech Republic by a company called Aeropilot. Yes, it was deliberately designed to look like a scaled down C182. It is carbon fibre and the cabin area has an extra layer of Kevlar from the firewall to the rear window. Ours has the normally aspirated Rotax 100HP 912ULS. The BEW of ours is 313KG with a MTOW of 600KG. My wife and I can safely take off with full fuel, 120L, and 35KG of luggage behind the seats.

Some more pics

ED5657EE-6F8E-4F70-8BE1-86DC711FE283.jpeg

911906A9-4BD6-498E-AFB1-796EFAB02CE5.jpeg
In the second pic, you can see (if you look closely) the cargo area behind the seats. It can accomodate much more luggage than we can safely carry. But even then we can carry 35 KG and remain in CG and MTOW.

In this video, you get a better look at the luggage space.

Edited by cscotthendry
  • Like 5
  • Informative 1

On 24/10/2021 at 5:58 AM, Thruster88 said:

Screenshot_20211024-051544_Facebook.jpg

Oooh, pain! Really got to throw some moth balls around the hangar! 🙃 Wow, guess that decision to re-bag has become a lot easier on. Seriously, my sympathies, worst luck. Hope insurance will help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jabiru7252 said:

1628018470_IMG_4383b.thumb.jpg.1132c73d4244fc02e8ca092648fb6044.jpgMy baby...

Very nice. The new 170D looks like a nice machine. Jabiru 170 and 230 models are hard to beat for overall bang for your buck.