Site Style - Your Say

Admin

What site style do you prefer  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What site style do you prefer

• The old heavy blue one
    • This new lighter one
    • Something completely different...please comment

As you can see I have changed the style of the site. You may now be aware that we have several sites that try and cater to all the different needs of aviators. So I needed to standardise them so that they perform the same with the same functions for you the user no matter which site you flick between and myself when performing any enhancement/maintenance etc work on them.

As all the sites were different I didn't know which style to pick so I have gone with an easy on the eyes one that you see now but I would like to get any feedback that you may think...I know there will be some that won't like it and some that will but without your feedback I can only go with what I think but I would much prefer to go with what most of you want.

The main issue is that I have to actually apply the style for you to use a bit so you can get an idea of whether you like it or not rather than just show screen shots

So please have your say...

3.jpg.b6acd7bb8c52180e4dd3d82d744492ee.jpg

1.jpg.9fbacb6fec3ed9a326dc9b25028edf7f.jpg

2.jpg.1e8884830694248f885a838e78c7caa6.jpg

• Like 1

The colors I thought were to leave The Aussie Aviator RED

Recreational Flying having its traditional BLUE

Aircraft Pilots ??? maybe ORANGE

Clear Prop ??? maybe GREEN

I still have some cleaning up to do on the header and the poll, whilst being close at this stage, is looking to favor keeping this style as the standard across all.

Guest Howard Hughes
The colors I thought were to leave The Aussie Aviator REDRecreational Flying having its traditional BLUE

Aircraft Pilots ??? maybe ORANGE

Clear Prop ??? maybe GREEN

I still have some cleaning up to do on the header and the poll, whilst being close at this stage, is looking to favor keeping this style as the standard across all.

I'm all for Orange on Aircraft pilots! 014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Having used it now for a few days, It is a bit "pastel (y)". Very relaxing though, like a hospital. I know because I retrieved my wife from one last Thursday. She's OK. The wallets sick. Nev

Hope Pat is well Nev, please extend our best wishes. Just watch out with that plaster on her foot it will really hurt if she uses it on your ass ... LOL.

• Haha 1

I'm with Turbo, and find it a bit glarey from what i'm used to. Personally I preferred the blue.

Glad to hear your wife's foot is OK Nev. Hope the wallet also makes a speedy recovery, at our age it sometimes takes a little longer than it used to.

The poll at the moment is showing a close call with a slight preference towards the new style. But because there isn't much in it perhaps I need to look at something slightly in between the two taking note of:

This one is too grey

a little too glaring

It is a bit "pastel (y)"

I know the header logo needs some work as it is too high at the moment to start with

I think it really just comes down to the background being just white and perhaps needs a grey tinge like the old style had and leave everything else as it is or just a slight tinker in just a couple of spots...thanks for you help so far

• Like 1