Guess This Aircraft ?

We have recently come back from holiday in the UK and Russia, we were in my wife's home town and my son took me down to a new WW2 display, it had some tanks and anti-aircraft guns with placards telling us all about the equipment, in Russian by the way, but the aircraft in the photo was just added to the display and did not have a placard erected yet to tell us what it was and it's history.Anyone know what type of aircraft it is, looks to me to be a plane from the late 1930's, anyone know it?David[ATTACH=full]37187[/ATTACH]

An2 give it a wide berth if departing behind, it produces a huge vortices. Huge beast with the radial engine.

Very close, in fact I think it's pretty much a rip-off. The manufacturer makes parts for Cessna, Piper, Taylorcraft, and was started in the 60's by two brothers.

Very close' date=' in fact I think it's pretty much a rip-off[i']. [/i]The manufacturer makes parts for Cessna, Piper, Taylorcraft, and was started in the 60's by two brothers.

Wag A Bond

HITC, I refer to your post #417 on page 21 about the shadow of the U2. Looking through some old photos, I came across this Google satellite view of Moorabbin Airport showing a helicopter with its blades rotating. You can see the time lapse between the red, green and blue shutter exposures.

507232103_googleviewhelicopter.jpg.dc0e26a36720d4663d8d106f54f797f3.jpg

Correct Mick. The company generic ID was M62. The PT-19 had an inline 6cyl engine, PT23 had a radial engine, and PT26 had enclosed cockpit.

Next one:

GTP38.JPG.ec7e49ada7950ce282e687a321fd6d7f.JPG

012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gifTo add a bit of a twist, what is unusual about this aircraft?

[ATTACH=full]54407[/ATTACH]

A one off that first flew 2006Has not gone into production despite lots of dollars spent

Kestrel 350