Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

Rhodesian Pookie Mine Detector.

Well done PA. . . . . based on a VW chassis and able to ride over mines without setting them off. . . . .( SOME OF ) you blokes are very clever and well read individuals. . .RESPEC !

. . .must pass this fact on to my Internet BlogBuddy Mate WhoHoo. . .who is emigrating to Gympie very shortly, is buying a property with a bore hole for ag purposes somewhere around there. . . already sent him an extreme version of "Aussie sayings and phrases" to ease his passage into Australian folklore. . . . . .Dunno if he has been infected with aviation yet, but have given him the web address of this site . . .to get to grips with Aussie Politics ( ! )

Lucky barstard is escaping to Gawd's own country. . . ( Only wish I could Re-Escape. . . . ) 003_cheezy_grin.gif.a3ff7382d559df9a047d5e265974e5f3.gif

Trump doesn't wear a wig and never has.

I do believe you are correct. To loosely borrow from a somewhat sarcastic but eminently enjoyable Australian newspaper columnist, his hair is a malevolent parasitic organism that has vacuumed-out his brain. Fairly obviously, it enjoys nourishment from external sources as well - no person could have had enough brain to support the total CRAP he spouts. For aficionados of the early Batman movies: 'You have to admit, I played the people of this stinking city like a harp from Hell'.

This discussion about Trump has totally hijacked this thread. I think we should either drop this or start a thread about lunacy in politics ... Wait, ignore that last suggestion as ALL politicians seem to be Looney Toons these days.