Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

I haven't been there since my time in the RAF and RAF Yatesbury was the radar training school. Let me tell you, many a young girl got her cherry picked by us trainees. Great times.

A photo I took in Chippenham. In those days there was "A little less conversation' date=' a bit more action" as the song goes.[img']https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf_step/upload/uploads/emoticons/023_drool.gif.6585af3d3f2d5f5a116ee7e9739bc27d.gif[/img][ATTACH=full]43124[/ATTACH]That's my photo for the heck of it!

A photo I took in Chippenham. In those days there was "A little less conversation, a bit more action" as the song Jeeze Planey. . . .you haven't changed a bit ! ( Who's the fit looking Lass then ? )

A photo I took in Chippenham. In those days there was "A little less conversation' date=' a bit more action" as the song goes.[img']https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf_step/upload/uploads/emoticons/023_drool.gif.6585af3d3f2d5f5a116ee7e9739bc27d.gif[/img][ATTACH=full]43124[/ATTACH]That's my photo for the heck of it!

BLOODY HELL, I knew her..............................not my kid but.................................joking:laugh:

1276694923_FittersCourseGraduation.JPG.5c82be9dcb260bb9bace9569c05db66a.JPG I'm the good looking one second left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Has anyone else seen a Twin Otter with windows this big? Should be a great view but it must eat into the structural crashworthiness.[ATTACH=full]43887[/ATTACH]

Well, If I was gonna die,. . . I'd like a good view of it at least ?

New boots :) [ATTACH=full]43883[/ATTACH]

I thought i saw that same picture in "Trade-a-Hubby"

The ad said something along the lines of "Good looking gentleman with personality, interested in aviation, moviemaking, and a real man of the land with property:thumb up:.

In pretty good nick for the vintage, and very well maintained. New hips, new teeth, new clothes and above all, a flash set of new boots as modeled in photo which should last a lifetime.

Low maintenance with a good service life remaining.

Looking to meet lady of means with appropriate property.

Please send photo and dimensions of the hangar".