Not birdstrike, horse strike!

8 minutes ago, FlyBoy1960 said:

Unless this was the fastest horse in the world you would see him coming 2 minutes away, look at the nothing in the background in the photos ?   Very strange ?

If a horse panics it "bolts", becomes upredictable  and may start by running away or ahead of you, but will often swerve across your pathe if that's the way home, so perhaps this is what happened. Better to clear all stock out of the paddock before taking off.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Jabiru7252 said:

Apparently the horse was put down by vets today. ☹️

hardly a surprise. jab was probably doing 40 or 50 knts

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, facthunter said:

There's an aviation person with a damaged Plane and perhaps some associated Injuries out there. Imagine IF it was YOU.  Nev

if it was me i would not be upset.  people having a bit of fun is not the end of the world. 

• Like 1

On 31/07/2023 at 3:14 PM, Rotorwork said:

In the news today sadly the horse was put down, so not so funny after all. 

how many cattle, sheep and chickens have been killed today to feed us. 1 horse is pretty insignificant.

38 minutes ago, facthunter said:

There's a right time for everything. .  I guess I just think differently.    Nev

You were one of the ringleaders that started it; have a look at your Cessna post.

• Haha 1

Way Back Turbs and I discontinued it. when I realised what had happened.  Why use terms like ringleaders? An inappropriate LABEL for ME I would think except I'd like to be if it's safety related. Nev

4 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Way Back Turbs and I discontinued it. when I realised what had happened.  Why use terms like ringleaders? An inappropriate LABEL for ME I would think except I'd like to be if it's safety related. Nev

You can't be half pregnant.

19 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Another stupid statement. I would have deleted it if I could.  I DID have the guts to bring it UP didn't I? . and anyhow who are you to sit in judgement all the time. on my posts.? 

I think the point is no one died . It would be a different story if they had. I think the people would be happy to be around to laugh at a few jokes. 

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...