The XPB Stage 1 underway.

work.gif.4257c93d6819f29c0327c0ed48320504.gifwork.gif.8d9e6d8ba9cdbd13b3ec052de09a1de4.gifwork.gif.4257c93d6819f29c0327c0ed48320504.gif

Very much so, 24/7.

These months my day starts around 9 in the morning and finishes at 2 to 3am. Exciting times, slow down soon.

I did get to Shenzen last weekend for a few day rest and business mix, I purposely flew to Zhuhai and caught a ferry across to Shenzen (1 hour trip) so I could see the Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macau bridge, just mind boggling. Opens this year, I'm sure there will be tourist trips across and back.

As I was writing this I am informed that the bridge opened today.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the project still going Bex?. I was keenly following your progress.Cheers

Some interesting news coming in the near future guys, stay with it, chipping away.

I am moving into what I am terming the 'Production Factory' next week. The 1000 M2 factory is near finished, the offices not quite there yet.

1453403185_newfactory.png.34edc55bd29caec6c598e87299ea25c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Have spent a few months of working out a co-operation venture with a very well known and long time established aircraft company, and how to establish in the main market, the USA, otherwise. That's all about that for the moment, but this co-operation should open up a pathway for success.

Have spent a few months of working out a co-operation venture with a very well known and long time established aircraft company, and how to establish in the main market, the USA, otherwise. That's all about that for the moment, but this co-operation should open up a pathway for success.

Only until Trump hears about this new high tech export initiative from China.

Only until Trump hears about this new high tech export initiative from China.

I support Nationalism, if that's how it works out then that's my tuff luck.

Upon saying that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Strange, I feel hungry sudenly.

• 2 months later...
Ok Bex, where you up to ?

I'll let you know after the 15th of August.

It's called trolling.....never mind ft:blah blah:

FT has been on my ignore list for years, I pulled a piece of lint off my sock yesterday, I miss that piece of lint more.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

I knew what they were, i just didn't get what he was getting at

Tumbleweeds eh? Indicating a ghost town, eg; nothing happening. Well fact is a hell of a lot is happening but I don't feel the need to publicly explain my daily life out to people. No offense meant to the genuine interested members here.

The aircraft business is a business that will be finalized, too much time and effort has gone into it not to, attention to it will return sometime after the middle of the month all going well.

• Like 3