The XPB Stage 1 underway.

All good. Just thought you were slipping under the radar a bit and wanted to put you back in the orange light........lemon light.......... ahhhhhh let’s see..... lime light, that’s it.

I must admit Bex that my paitience is sorely tested and a show of some progress is needed to satisfy ones curiosity.

• Haha 2

[ATTACH=full]61281[/ATTACH] Have you gotten this far yet?

Whats the bit that goes across perpendicular to the long straight bit?

Actually I am also waiting for some American LSA news happening as we speak. Important meetings at Oshkosh say our spies.

Apparently, like Australia, the FAA has finally woken up that 600kgs does not accommodate 2 horizontally challenged males, a bit of baggage and fuel, and not everyone wants a Rotax 912 forced upon them.

LSA has been a miserable failure in the USA, anyway you look at it.

“The weight limit changes were a surprise part of EAA Chairman Jack Pelton’s press briefing at AirVenture on Monday. Although not everyone in the industry seemed aware of it, the higher limit is about halfway through a four-year rulemaking process. “It did surprise us, I’ll admit. I knew there was talk about it. I didn’t think it was very likely to go through,” {Light Aircraft Manufacturers Association President] Johnson said… They’re going to go away from a number, which today is 1320 pounds for landplanes and 1430 pounds for seaplanes. That number will disappear and it will be a formula to arrive at it,”… He thinks it’s likely that the formula-derived weight limit could be around 750 kilograms, to match the European VLA limit. That’s 1650 pounds or about the weight of a Cessna 150. The implication is obvious: More legacy aircraft will be grandfathered into the sport pilot pool. While that may hurt the sales of new light sport airplanes, it also removes the arbitrary weight limit for manufacturers of new LSAs, potentially allowing them to offer more robust structures with more safety features and equipment…”

See: https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/new...-231227-1.html

• Informative 3

apparently Australians love larakins who thumb their nose at authoritymy great australian sense of humour

Yeah, sure...."great Australian sense of humour", "larakin"....that's not you.

Yes, but have you done a study and consulted with all the necessary minortity groups that could be offended by that process?

• 2 months later...

I'm hanging out here, for a major media release. A good marketer keeps the flow of media releases up - you know, photos of the chief designer posing with Boeing senior execs - some incomplete, tantalising shots of work on "secret" aircraft panels - shots of row after row of manufacturing equipment, in a huge factory - tantalising snippets of articles released to hungry journos, touting, "new developments showing great promise!".

We're starting to despair here, Bex, with the deadly silence - you obviously need a charming PA with extensive media experience, and files full of amazing renders, promises, projections, and "flying models". 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif003_cheezy_grin.gif.045ea30218c055c2781fc6f7d18be527.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
He has been in hospital for a bit...got a ticker issue but I am sure he will pop up soon enough

We chilled my friend to minus 273.15 degrees celsius.......He's 0°K now......

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hope all is good Bex. If youve been crook then get well soon and best wishes. If not then ignore the get well bit and accept the best wishes.

All the best to you and your family over the Christmas period and hope to hear some news soon.

To everyone else I extend best wishes as well and hope you all have a safe and prosperous Christmas.

Cheers..... Pete

• Like 1