Missing Phil

SDQDI

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't watch out he will think he's important. IF he was around he would have picked up this thread. You can miss PM notifications. He's used my email address so unless he's not using the contact I have for him It should have gone to him. I will notify you all if he replies. Nev

• Like 4

Now we start wonderng to whom Jerry_Attrick is sending a PM.

er... hmmm... Phil?

003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Was trying to meet up with him this weekend as I have to trot the young-un to a school musical show nearby... and would need some libation to survive it....

DId I get an answer? Will have to keep you in suspense and let Phil answer that one himself..008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

The trees are dropping more than leaves and bark - huge branches have fallen from several trees in my area. Would crush a car if one were under them.

Can I park my car in the shade of your tree's Spacesaver please. I could do with a newie?

Maybe we should try this:Call Phil ---07973 940222

Got it from the Staffordshire Aero Club website. Is Otherton Phil's home field?

OME

From my post above, "and let Phil answer that one himself.." with the rolling laughter was meant to imply he had responded... This darned electronic communication...

Anyway, he is well and good, just very busy with work..

Shows why he hangs out here (as do I); some of the forums wouldn't mention a regular failing to post for a bit...

107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

• Like 1

Anyway, he is well and good, just very busy with work.

That's good to hear. I had horror visions of his frozen, lifeless body slumped over his desk with one rigid finger of is right hand on his Morse key and a finger of his left hand on the button of his mouse. He could do that, you know, 'cause he's ambiguous.

Still no excuse for going NOSAR-NO DETAILS.

OME

• Haha 1

OK - I'll bite...

Please no longer hold your fear...

Without a doubt, he'll soon be here...

He has been working long and hard of late

By now on his way to relatives for debate

For the weekend, but they are over in Wales

Where the broadband's almost as fast as snails 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

So he may be hard pressed to find a slot

in which he can tease, taunt and entertain us lot

But he will be here soon, of that I know.

There's now't much else to do, it's just started to snow!

• Like 2

LAWKS A MUSSY. . . .

I nip dahn to Londonistan for a week and all hell breaks loose. . . One night I popped into an Aussie theme bar off Oxford Street, and some sunbronzed bar bloke says to me,. . "there's these weirdoes sendin 'Wanted' posters of you to all the dives mate. . ." " Whadda they wancha fer . . .? "

Well,. . .I am more than honoured that anyone should be concerned in any way with regard to my not $hitposting on here for a few days, . . I may have to do the same gig again in a couple of weeks, BUT I'll announce this in advance to preclude any concern. Gives me a nice warm feelin' inside WHICH IS GOOD as it was Minus one C when I entered my office workshop about an hour ago, after cutting my Wales trip short due to a power cut at the place we were staying, and no hope of getting it fixed before Monday at the earliest, some joker had skdded on ice, truncated a power pole and taken out half a mile of 10Kv overhead cables which fed the farm where we were staying. They had a backup genny, but it only ran the basic stuff AND NOT THE HEATING ! . We decided to come back early afternoon for the normally 3 hour drive home, which took 5.5 hours due traffic and roadworks. . .

I'm sorry I missed meeting Gerry_Attrick for a half pint, he was up in Brum today I believe. . . Sorry about that mate !

And to NEV, my Yahoo email account got hacked some while ago, and I lost all the contacts. current Email is in a PM to you shortly.

Once again guys,

It's been emotonal. 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

• Like 3

Perhaps he is on holidays somewhere lapping up some warm sun trying to be a bronzed Aussie

Nice thought Ian. . .

But I don't tan. . .I just burn rapidly and look like Lobster A La Thermidor. . .take after my Mum God rest Her,. . .she was soooo pasty white, and suffered the same malady, although as you are aware, we don't GET much direct sunshine here. . . .

• Informative 1

I CAN actually access RF from my not so smart phone. . .but with Philz Phat Phingerz,. . .this is NOT a pleasant experience, with more spelling mistakes than I could possibly accept, and a tiny little screen. Forgot my Specs when I travelled to Lahndon, and had to buy some of those 'Two Pairs for £1.99' things from a supermarket. . .I HATE using tiny screens, which is why I bought this Laptop in the first place, as it has the largest screen ( 17 inch ) available at the time. . .

I nearly got meself bugsmashed by a London Taxi, as I went to cross a side street, not realising that it was one way FROM MY LEFT,I naturally looked to the right . . . and this huge fully turbanned and fully bearded Sikh taxi driver jumps out and berates me with " OI. . .EVER BIN KILLED MATE ?. . .THE FIRST TIME BLADDY 'URTS " in a wonderful 'Cockney' accent . . . . I was actually surprised that there were very few other people, white OR tanned, who seemed to speak english, as we have many Eastern europeans in the capital nowadays. All my directions for my few walks around the city were supplied by Jamaican or African people, with London accents. . . it's a fascinating melting pot dahn Sarf it is. . . .

The Happy Wanderer. . .

• Like 1

Yes he hasn't left us any witty funny posts for ages, he is a great guy and I look forward to meeting him again in the future..we had a nice time at the airfield last time we met... That's him on the right :)[ATTACH=full]48270[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the pic David. . . .I'd lost the original. Incidentally, I'm not pregnant,. . . no,. . .that was just an extremely thick tee shirt. . . It's one I got for Christmas,. . .Wifey bought it,. . .and Eldest Daughter bought an Identical one the previous year, shown hereunder at a band gig at the Airfield. . .

1543368312_PHATPHILWITHSTRAT.jpg.adc05101de6dacf713831e9ef2a95a2b.jpg

Note the battery operated tiny 'Cube' Amp. . .seriously loud for it's size. . . drummer, bass and flute player off camera to the left can't find the other pics, sorry

• Like 2
  • Agree 1