Missing Phil

SDQDI

I have just been going through the forum and noticed that I haven't read anything from our beloved Mr Perry for a while, looking further it seems he hasn't contributed at all this week which seems out of character for him.

Anyway I hope he is alright, it is a tad drab without his humour.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking the same myself. The weather has been a tad chilly +2C Max, -1C min. Maybe he's frozen to his keyboard. How about we all fill a jar with +40C heat and express mail it to him. He could open the jars, warm himself then fill the jars with -1C chill and send them back to us.

OME

• Like 6
  • Winner 1

I have just been going through the forum and noticed that I haven't read anything from our beloved Mr Perry for a while, looking further it seems he hasn't contributed at all this week which seems out of character for him.Anyway I hope he is alright, it is a tad drab without his humour.

Was just thinking the same thing yesterday.

Mike

Yes he hasn't left us any witty funny posts for ages, he is a great guy and I look forward to meeting him again in the future..we had a nice time at the airfield last time we met... That's him on the right :)

IMG_0877.JPG.11d7ceceefde4d466dea50f488b582fb.JPG

• Like 4

Was thinking the same myself. The weather has been a tad chilly +2C Max, -1C min. Maybe he's frozen to his keyboard. How about we all fill a jar with +40C heat and express mail it to him. He could open the jars, warm himself then fill the jars with -1C chill and send them back to us.OME

Send it anyway, I'll take it.. So cold this morning, the pitch of my voice went up an octave this morning....

I have to head his way on Saturday (slightly south - Birmingham) but have a few spare hours, so am popping him a PM to see if he is around for a swift 'arff... (once I get the actual timings of when I will have the spare time)...

The first time I flew into the UK, I was here for a week (Aus summer of 1996). The flight back was heathrow --> Dubai --> Singapore --> Melb.

When we landed at Melb, except for the fact I recognised the airport, the grass was that fine and golden yellow, I could have swore I got on the wrong flight and was back at Dubai! I had to look at the terminal building resplendent in Qantas and Ansett planes a few times to convince myself we were in Melbourne....

Dumb-@r$ed question - but how do you send a PM on this site or use it to send en email:splat:?

Click on your avatar in the menu, select "Conversations" then "Start New Conversation" & start typing the member you want in the participants box & select it from the list. Follow your nose from there.

• Like 1